Lilian (part 2)............

Edited by: dragonsam656

.......................

Lillian Warrick's POV

My name is Lillian Warrick, when I was 4 years old my parents sold me to slave traders. And then those traders sold me to a guild of assassins who trained me and taught me everything about killing people. It's not that I like killing people but when you only have two options; either die or kill someone else, you tend to choose the latter.

4 years ago the guild was raided and the person that led the raid was a single man but there were only two men in that team. He was strong enough to handle most of the elites in the guild. But if he alone wasn't enough there was this other guy who had blond hair and he was the very definition of crazy. I was unfortunate enough to fight that maniac. Later an army came and subdued us but there wasn't really much to do for them.

Those two men alone took down the whole guild and killed all the elites. At that time I was ready to die but I wasn't killed but rather taken into custody. Nobody, leaving the elites and top level, was killed.

We were kept in prisons for a few days and then questioned. I didn't have any reason to live for anymore so I wasn't really bothered by the idea of me getting killed. Every day the guards would look at us with disgust in their eyes and said things like 'you should be killed' or calling us human trash.

Any of that didn't particularly bother me. Everyone around my age or younger were scared, I or anyone could have told that after looking at the expression of dread on their faces. And those who were not scared had already given up hope of living, like I did. Every day was the same as the day before. I would always sit near the window without talking to anybody or saying anything.

One day both the men who invaded the guild came and took us to some place. It was an institute; they told us this was our new home. There they taught us how to read, eat or drinking in a proper manner. Those who showed more talent in learning were taught additional things and were trained in things for various professions while both of them kept visiting us time to time.

After sometime most of us were able to forget about our dark pasts while there were still some like me who didn't. One day when I was spending time alone a man approached me. He was unusually cheerful man and started to talk to me even if I didn't want to. He introduced himself as Reind.

He would always come to talk to me it was rather annoying at one point but as time passed I got used to his company and sometimes even that blond hair lunatic would come with him. Reind later told me that the name of that lunatic was Arnette.

I thought it was better to have some distance from that guy. I had a trauma from that time, I think. So whenever he comes I acted weird.

..........................

On the day I turned 12 we celebrated my birthday. I was quite surprised; everyone in the institution would do that for me. I have always thought of myself as someone who is non-existent.

That day Reind and that lunatic brought a beautiful woman with them. She was a really beautiful woman with her pure white hair and light blue eyes which looked like sky.
She was his wife Melinda. She was not only beautiful but also really smart and elegant. All of them spent the whole day in the institution with us and in the afternoon after lunch they departed from here.