Lilian (part 3)................

Edited by: dragonsam656

....................

Lilian Warrick's POV

At night everyone was getting ready to go to sleep, suddenly a loud noise came from the left wing of the institute. After a few minutes a series of the same loud noises came which was accompanied by the shaking of the building which caused everyone to go into a state of alert.

We made our way to the hall of the institute. When we reached there all the adults were held hostage and they (kidnappers) threatened us.

"If anyone moves we'll kill everyone here and that includes you all too."

At that situation we all concluded that surrendering was the right option. It wasn't that we were scared of getting killed but many of the kids weren't trained as assassins and if any of them or adults got hurt it would be a big problem. Thus, everyone surrendered without any resistance.

It seems they are from a crime syndicate and their base is being attacked so in order to protect themselves they thought that this place is suitable.

I decided to do some investigation to know how many people are here.
"Umm.........May I go to bathroom?" I said to one of the guys.

"No."

"But I really have to go. It's urgent you know you can't have control over natural calls, please."

"Ok.......but one of the guys will go with you so that you don't run away."

"Yes, ok"

I hurried to the bathroom. When we reached there I made sure that no one is around other than the two of us. When I was sure that we were alone I freed myself from the ropes they used to handcuff me. And covered his mouth with one of my hands and used the other to stick a needle in his neck and instantly killing him.

I have always thought that the best way to kill someone is through needles or the like. It takes less effort and is really light.

I shoved his dead body in the toilet and went around the building to find something.

As I was looking around I saw a little bit of light coming from the door which was slightly open. I went there hiding my presence and tried to find out who was there and what were they talking about.

"Do you really think we can afford to leave that place? We don't have any money to sustain ourselves for that much long."

"How about we sell these people to some slave traders or nobles? There are some nobles who have weird hobbies and likes kids."

"Hmm.......why didn't I think of that I wonder? You fool don’t you think I would have thought of that too. Right now we are being hunted down. No nobleman or slave trader would reply to us even if we approach them."

"You don't have to be that mean."

As I was eavesdropping suddenly a man appeared behind my back and knocked me out but luckily I did not lose my consciousness for long and woke up again after 2-3 mins but by that time I was already handcuffed again and this time they even tied my legs.

One of the men, which were in the room, came towards me while he took out his dagger and pointed its sharp side on my cheeks.

"You have a really beautiful face you know, black hair, green eyes and not too pale skin. Any woman will fall for you instantly I guess. Many noblewomen will pay a high price to get merchandise like you."

'So, in the end I’m again ending up as merchandise huh?' I thought to myself.

"Well I guess we can't take all of you but we can take some of you and sell you sometime later." He continued.
For the first time in my life I thought I was in a dire situation and seriously needed some help. As I was thinking of a plan to free myself from these savages a man barged in. The way he was palpating and breathing heavily anyone could have guessed that man didn't come with any good news.

“There are three men.........” the man fumbled as he spoke and takes in a deep breath.

'I know how unsightly he looks but they could have at least given him some water.' I thought in my mind.
“Three men what?!”

"There are three men who are breaking through all our security alone."

Suddenly the man who was standing near me pulled my hair and started to yell “did you do something?” angrily.

"......"

As I smirked the man punched me, causing me to bleed through my mouth.

"Hey!!......we don't have time to waste on him. He's already tied up; leave him, we will take care of him later, first those intruders."

As they got ready to go the dining hall where they had held everyone hostage scream of a man came from the hall. Two of the men went to check what the cause of the scream was.

Suddenly there were sounds of some footsteps like someone was running. As the time went by the sound came closer, the men who were in the room got worried and tensed at the sound of the footsteps. The one who came through that door was the lunatic.

As he came through the door breaking it he saw me all tied up and started smirking like the madman that he was.