A day in hell (part2)........

Edited by: dragonsam656

..................

Ray's POV

I know for sure Luci is going to use Allen to make us enter a contract with a demon. It is also clear that if we get a demon familiar this protective bro-con guy will never leave us alone. I cannot let this happen I cannot let Allen enter a contract with a demon. But this anime loving idiot I'm pretty sure I know what is in his mind. Demons and contract it's like a plot of anime, a mainstream anime though.

But the concept of having a demon as his familiar is going cloud all his rationale. I was going to refuse again but was one step behind Allen as he spoke before me, "I'm ready to form a contract."

Lucifer smiled while looking at me. He smiled at me as if asking what will I do? I sighed and accepted. I guess it is kind of cool having a demon by your side. Just as we were talking suddenly the door burst open and in came a guy who had short, a little bit pointy and black hair like Luci but there were two horns growing on his forehead. Even though he was wearing clothes and he had a slim body you could tell that he had muscles. One could easily say that he was a handsome individual. He had carried a bow and arrows with him. He walked in long strides as he stopped in front of Luci. His expression was one of anger.

"Father, how many times have I told not to suddenly open the portal to earth. What would happen if some of the criminals escape?" said the young who looked exactly the same age as Luci. He had his arm crossed on his chest. The young man looked very angr... wait a minute did just he call Luci his father?

I looked at them with gawking eyes and so did Allen. Allen stuttered as he spoke while pointing towards him, "Yo... You called Luci father?!" The guy looked at us as he towered over me and Allen. He looked at us with inquisitive eyes with his hand on his chin rubbing it. He looked as if he just had an epiphany as he again turned his gaze back to Luci.

"I see so you went to bring them here," he sighed as he walked back and stood next Lucifer. He looked at Luci who smiled at him while lightly scratching his chin in embarrassment. "Allen, Ray meet my son Beelzebub," he introduced us to him. Allen who as usual just smiled and introduced himself as well as me as I nodded to him as a greeting when Allen introduced me. Then, he introduced himself to us as he placed his right hand on his chest while bowing, "Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm the sixth prince of hell, son of Lucifer Morningstar the King of Hell, Beelzebub Morningstar."

Wait Luci have five more sons?!

As he introduced himself he smiled at us and after a few seconds passed, suddenly, the pressure in the room increased making the maidservants in the room unable to stand and some even unconscious. As the scene unfolded Beelzebub's mouth corner suddenly tugged upwards into a smile as he looked at us with a satisfied look after watching our alarmed reaction. I and Allen got a little bit more serious and tensed after sensing the increased bloodthirst in the atmosphere. Both of us got a little bit more attentive of the huge guy in front of us. I looked at him with my eyes full of warning and alarm. We were ready to attack him if he tries to attack us. While Allen's face was covered in a dark expression and his eyes covered with his hair which made reading him nearly impossible even for me. We very well knew that he was Luci's son but the way he was looking at us didn't make us feel safe at all. We watched each and every one of his actions with great attention caution written all over our face. Beelzebub just smiled as if he understood our thoughts and started to walk towards us. Just as he was about to reach us a pressure even greater than his which came from another side of the room. All of us greatly alarmed by this pressure turned our heads to find a furious Luci standing there. The bloodthirst emitted by him caused all of us to be paralyzed.