Underattack...............

Allen was concentrating on healing the priest deligently while Paige, Ivy, and Garrick were busy calming down other kids. On the other hand, Ray was guarding the gate.

As the wound of the priest got a little better Allen decided to approach Ray and discuss their next course of action.

"Ray, the priest seems to healing alright, he would gain consciousness in another one hour." Said Allen as he glanced at Garrick and others.

"No, don't completely heal him. As much as I want to help him we can't risk anyone finding out about us being able to use magic." Said Ray as he walked towards the priest to examine his condition.

Allen hesitated for a second before he nodded in agreement. As much he hated the suggestion he knew it was a fact that it would endanger them and get a lot of unwanted attention. So, he didn't have anyother choice than to do what Ray suggested.

They gathered all the kids in one place and started to explain them the situation and their plan. Allen stepped forward and opened, "Everyone please listen to me. We have been abducted by a group of people and their reasons for kidnapping us are unknown but what I do know is that right now we are in their secret base and there are not many in this base. It doesn't seem like they will hurt us and that incident with the priest was to injure him rather than us. We have a chance to free ourselves. Thus, I want you to co-operate with me so that we can go back to our homes and parents."

After Allen completed his speech Ray pulled Allen into a corner of the room and whispered so that nobody other than them could hear them, "How do you know many people are here and that priest getting slashed was just to injure him and not the kid?"

"I made the priest thing up and as for number of bandits I used earth magic to count them." Allen answered truthfully without hiding anything.

"You made the priest thing up. Why?"

"So that they would calm down. It definitely won't help us with some kids crying so if they know they are safe so maybe they'll shut up and stop crying."

As they were having their talk all the kids heavied a sigh of relief and finally had a moment of joy which was immediately disrupted when one of kids stated, "How do you know that? They were powerful enough to hurt big brother priest." All the kids on realisation of their cruel reality again started feel desperate and urge to cry welled up inside them once again.

On seeing the scene Allen had no idea on what to do. As Natsumi in his previous life Allen never had any siblings, thus, he no idea on how to handle crying kids. Ray went to the youngest kid of the group who was sobbing silently and patted him on his head gently. A warm and kind smile perked up his face calming the kid down a little as he said, "The world looks different through a smiling face and a crying face, you know? That is, if you have the power to smile through difficult times, then you have nothing to fear. Even hell becomes heaven for you."

On hearing Ray's words although he didn't understand everything the kid stopped crying and looked upwards to Ray. It was not only him but every kid in the room looked at Ray with a certain amount of admiration towards him. As for Allen he had a sudden realisation and dragged Ray into the corner.

Allen whispered, "Ray that was from Gintama. You copied from that from Gintama."

Ray with said a deadpan expression, "Do you think anyone here has ever watched Gintama?"

"No." Allen shakes his head.

"Then I'm using it. Here it's mine, I don't want to come up with new quotes everytime I want to cheer someone up. I'll just use anime."

Hearing his reason Allen had the realisation that 'he could use all the anime quotes he wanted to use without holding back.' It had a similar effect like lightning being struck on him.