White Fang.........

Edited by: dragonsam656

Hey guys!! So let's start with a happy new year. I'm sorry it took so long to update but it's finally here and I hope you like it.

........................

While Allen and Ray were recuperating from their fever Layne and everyone were called to Melinda's and Reind's room.

Everyone followed the head butler Louis as he led the way. They were nervous about what possibly could the reason for the sudden meeting may be. The younger ones though, were still not able to feel the tension. For them it was like a field trip.

Reaching their destination, Louis knocked on the door seeking permission to enter. A melodious voice came from the inside. "Come in."

As the door opened Ethan and everyone found themselves getting more and more nervous. When they entered the room all of their eyes widened when they saw a young woman with beautiful long white hair sitting on the bed. The woman had a welcoming smile on her face as she looked at them.

'So beautiful…' thought Annis as she watched the woman gesturing them to come closer. Everyone went closer and then realized the woman's stomach was bloated. The woman was pregnant. Just when they recovered from their shock a man coughed and got their attention. The man looked younger than the woman by a year or two. He had blonde hair and eyes similar to Ray and Allen. The man had a smile on his face as he clapped his hand together before he started speaking. "Good morning, my name is Reind Von Kelis and this is my wife Melinda Von Kelis. I'm the Duke of Rinsburg and also the master of this household. Now, I would like go to straight to the reason why I called you all here," Reind said as his expression changed from a happy one to a serious one and his eyes narrowed. "As you all may already know, my sons formed a contract with you all unknowingly. For that I apologize in their behalf."

Reind continued. "But I heard that you want to continue this contract. Thus, I want to inform you all of something and would like you to understand my reason for my decisions. You may not know, but both my sons' have abnormally huge amount of mana which is why they are always in a dangerous situation because many people are after them seeking those powers. And now that you share those powers with them because of the contract, they are sure to come after you too. That's why I want you all to form a squad of knights which will only serve us, the Kelis Household." Reind looked at them with a questioning look awaiting their answers.

The kids exchanged some looks with each other and then nodded in agreement. "Umm... We don't have any problem with that but we don't have training with fighting and, also, most our mana has been extracted from us already." Said Hyde. "You don't have worry about training, you will be trained by one of my most trusted aide and the matter related to your extracted mana was already resolved when you were contracted by Ray and Allen," Answered Reind.

"Also, the young ones will only be trained after they cross a certain age. That is, if they agreed to being a knight." Melinda added. Everyone looked towards her with a surprised expression to which she just smile. None of them expected they will actually care about the young ones and leave them out of this one. They all had a look of appreciation for Melinda.

"Ah!! I nearly forgot to tell you that Melinda will be in charge of teaching all of you magic." Reind told the kids. "Now that everyone has agreed to this, I will name this squad... Snow Wolves." Reind said with a smile.

..................

"Snow Wolves" was indeed a weird name for a squad of knights. When the kids asked Reind why this name he answered it gives the feeling of someone powerful. The kids found this name to be weird too but decided not to ponder on it because they did have to agree because being named after a magic beast did sound really powerful.