Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........

Edited by: dragonsam656

.......................

We have been reading a lot of books nowadays and it seems like Allen is starting to think of something new again. Well, I cannot do anything to stop him as well; I just see what he will do next.

'Hmm.....? I have been trying to figure it out all day long but I just don't get it why Allen is looking happier than usual.' I thought.

As father came back from home and came to play with us, Allen was acting really fidgety and when he was questioned he replied with "father can you tell me more about magic?" Father was really happy when Allen asked him about magic.

As for me, it was for the first time I wanted to take part in his schemes, so when he started to tell us about magic we paid close attention to everything he said. Later Allen asked how we can find our nature of magic to which father replied by telling us about crystal ball.

He told us that it's a special Magic item that helps to measure a person's mana level and his or her element when touched by them and gave us a demonstration by touching it himself.

He also told us that we have one too on the second floor of the library, hearing that both me and Allen were really interested and for some reason Reind offered us to show us the crystal ball.

The next day we went to the second floor of the library where the crystal ball was kept. The view there was beautiful because of the sunlight that hit the crystal ball making it really stunning. Father gave us a lecture about the crystal ball and after that Allen started to ask him to let him touch it.

'Normally I would have stayed out of all of that but not today. It's magic we are talking about I have to learn more about It.' I thought.

So, I decided to help Allen and started requesting alongside him. For some time father refused us firmly but after some puppy eyes and my eyes filled with excitement (with me excitement worked just fine because I have a stoic and expressionless face) he later allowed us to try it.

He picked us up and put us down on the top of the table. He then decided the sequence in which we touched the crystal ball. He gave the instructions "to just touch the crystal ball with your hands and not remove it until he says so." I obeyed all the instructions.

Suddenly the crystal ball started to shine in seven different colours really brightly, after which father was really happy and surprised at seeing the colours.

Next was Allen's turn when he touched the crystal ball and it started to shine so brightly in all the colours that could make a person go blind. As we were about to wrap up the crystal ball business mother entered the library and started to argue with father about how irresponsible it was of him to let us test our nature. I was starting to feel guilty about the problems our selfish request has caused to father. Thus, Allen interrupted her and told her the truth while I quietly nodded my head in agreement with him and we both apologized to her together.

This caused mother to calm down and as she left the room she said something to father in his ears which I couldn't really get. I wonder what she said to him.

But the good thing that came out of this is that now both Allen and I know our about our elements. This will help us train better in magic.

.........................................

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do. There was nothing for me to do so I thought about waking father up to play with him but when I turned towards him they were not there. Both mother and father were already out of bed. 'Now what should I do.' As I was thinking that I noticed Allen waking up.