Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............

The day after our birthday was quite a normal one we all ate breakfast together and after that father went to the office to work while mother went to a tea party hosted by some noblewoman.

On the other hand, we spent the day opening all the gifts we received for our birthday. Stella brought us all the gifts and I saw them all I had to say was, "waste of money." I can't believe that these people would spend so much money on giving two one year old kids jewelries and some other stuff which I can't even bother to make out what they were. Everything we received was really expensive and each one of them had some gem or costly stone and if that was not the case they were made of gold. When I looked at Allen he too didn't look that fond of these gifts.

................................

Today father came back earlier than normal from his work and our obvious reaction was of questioning his reasons for doing so. As he explained us the reason he introduced us to a young who was standing behind him with a stoic and expressionless face in an elegant manner. He told us that he will be our new butler and caretaker. As he completed the introduction the man stepped forward, "Good morning Allen-sama, Ray-sama, my name is Lilian Warrick, from today onwards I shall serve you." He said as he introduced himself to us.

"Good morning Lilian, we are in your care from now." said me and Allen together.

After that our relationship with Lilian became quite close with us in some time. It seems he is really scared of Arnette for some reason because whenever he comes to meet us Lilian always look more vigilant than normal and was looking scared of him. 'I wonder what his problem is.'

...............................................

It has been quite boring for some time now, here we have limited options on what we can do, for most of the time we would read books but I can't read anymore it's just too much for me now. So, today we were playing in the garden as Lilian was keeping guard.

As we were playing a carriage arrived at the entrance of our house from which two people who looked like some nobles stepped out. There were two people; one was a boy who looked like 8-10 years old and a woman who looked like in her twenties. They were welcomed by the head maid who led them inside the house.

After sometime we couldn't hold our curiosity for any longer so we decided to go to the drawing room where they were talking. As we reached there, Allen knocked on the door, "Mama, may we come inside?" After a few moments she allowed us to enter.

As we entered the room anxious to find out the identity of the guests and as we saw them both Allen and I greeted the guest.

The woman suddenly stood up and greeted us, "Hello, I'm the Marchioness of Drecon fief Fayette Von Forestyn. And this is my son Brishen Von Forestyn." and introduced both herself and her son.

After hearing our names Brishen suddenly stood up in surprise and inquired about Allen to which he answered the boy in a matter of fact manner leaving him shocked for some time. Then after sometime he glanced at me and showed an expression of shock and disbelief as his face became paler by the second.

After that we left the room to go back and play in the garden.

...............................

It was the day for the ball hosted by the Forestyn house and everyone was busy getting dressed up for the event.

While I was being dressed up by the maids papa came into the room to fetch me, Allen was being dressed up according to mama's preference. I was looking forward to what he was to going to wear for the ball.

As we stood outside the room waiting for their arrival suddenly the door opened and two beautifully dressed people came out. Mama had dressed Allen up as a girl and he was totally pulling it off, I couldn't believe my eyes for a few minutes. My expression at that time was calm but inside I was laughing. I couldn't believe he was a guy, it felt like I had a sister.