Archanid................

Edited by: dragonsam656

WARNING : VIOLENT CONTENT

...............................

The man stood in place without moving an inch, smiling. One of the bandits thrusted his spear towards him. Silas slightly shifted from his position to avoid the attack.

As he saw Silas shifting, a faint smile covered his face. The bandit's spear glided towards Silas but it was stopped in its motion as he saw the blade of spear coming towards his direction while the rest of the spear's body touched the ground. The blade of the spear pierced into the bandit's head the momentum cause his body to fall backwards. "This is the potential  you people. I have to say never mind brains but guys sure have guts." Silas said noddinh his head as if thinking of something of great importance.

As he said that the playful nature in Silas' eyes suddenly disappeared as the second bandit tried attacking him he flicked his hand as he approached that bandit. Seconds later the man saw a hand holding a sword dropping to the ground. He screamed while holding his hand as the blood spurted out making a small puddle. Before realising tingling pain surging throughout his body. Suddenly, a faint red coloured line started to appear at the centre  throughout man's body as his body split. Painting the faces of the bandits standing beside him and the floor red with his blood.

Another of the gutsy bandits stepped forward to strike this man down but before he could realise it his head was smashed hard against the cave's wall his eyes covered with someone's palm. From the impact of his head being hit against the cave's wall some cracks appeared on it showcasing the force of the collision of the two and the strength of the man who was holding the other with one hand. The sight of blood dripping to the man's hand and sliding downwards send shivers down the spine of those that watched this scene. But before they can comeback to their senses the man threw the body of the injured man towards the crowd, wiping out some of them from the force exerted behind throwing  the half dead guy.

Soon the cave was filled with cries and screams of people in anguish and fear as the bandits fought. The sight was a nightmare. This wasn't a fight but an one-sided massacre.

...............................

"Leader! Leader!" a man came running like he had just seen a ghost. "What?" an irritated came from the across room.

The man grasped for some air before answering, "We are underattack. There are three different parties attacking our bases. One of them is here in the main base." As he finished speaking a sword stabbed him in the heart from behind. "Argh...." the man slowly fell down on the ground as he touched the place where the sword stabbed him and blood was oozing from. "Thank you for leading me here," Silas smiled at the dying man.

The leader of the bandits group called Archanid turned around to find a man covered from head to toe in the colour - red, from blood of his people.

A flash of darkness glinted in his eyes as he unseathed his sword, ready to fight. He was emitting bloodlust which could be felt from miles away. One could easily tell that this man was strong. Strong enough to kill hundreds of trained soldiers and bring a castle down all by himself.

But for some reason the man standing infront of him not only did he not react to his bloodthirsty aura but was looking at him as if he saw something of great amusement. Irritated the leader of Archanid said in a loud and stern voice, "I'm the leader of the group Archanid, Unwin Udolf. Who are you?"

Unwin looked at the man standing on gate with a scrutinizing look on his face. The man didn't seem strong but for some reason he seemed familiar. He had a nostalgic feel to him which made him itch for his blood.