The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....

"Ah!!" Riend and Awylin exclaimed as they remembered the person mentioned by Rylan. "But he went on ahead with the others. If only I had remembered that," looking in the direction where everyone went Reind sighed, depressed.

"Reind-san you idiot! How can you be so forgetful? Now what do we do? Our only chance of detecting that person just went ahead. You... " He slumped back with a gloomy atmosphere surrounding him. 'Huh?! Wait a moment, why isn't the golem attacking us? It has been quite a bit of time since we hid ourselves.' Awylin peeked out a bit to check the situation when he saw the golem standing in the spot he was a few moments ago, completely lifeless.

"Reind-san, Rylan look there!" He pointed at the golem.

"What?" Reind looked confused as he saw the golem.

"Why is it not moving?" Rylan too shared the confusion with his team mates when he suddenly heard the sound of swords clashing from the inside of the cave. It didn't take them long to understand that someone in the group ahead maybe has found the puppet master.

..............

(Sometime back, Aldwin and Rodney's group)

"That mana just how dense is it?" Xander clenched his hand into a fist and bit his lips as tried to control the ever-growing fear in him. "Keep your focus!" Arnette said in an indifferent tone as they kept running towards their destination.

While the whole group was focused on running towards their goal single-mindedly, Rodney from the corner of his eyes saw a teenager of 18 years old looking in the direction of Reind, Awylin and Rylan. There were some strings coming out of the tips of fingers, all of them different in colour. These strings were made of mana, and were going towards the golem?

Suddenly, Rodney understood the identity of the boy. He looked at his teammates but it seemed as if none of them has sensed his presence. He concluded that the boy is using anti-detection magic. His mind was thinking up of many different solutions but kept up with the pace of the group.

Then after sometime he gestured Aldwin and Arnette about this and slowly distanced himself away from the group and went for the sneak attack while the target was preoccupied with other things.

..............

As Rodney attacked the boy from behind two golems which looked like the miniature version of the golem attacking Rylan and co. The sudden movement of the two made the boy who was concentrating on finding the group of three people was taken in by surprise. He was shaken but his control on any of the three golem never faltered.

An expression of shock was there on his face for a few seconds before he went back to his usual calm and composed self. He left his two golem to take care of the assailant and again started his search.

Rodney was definitely surprised with the two puppets' sudden appearance but he never really lost his composure. On the contrary, his concentration and aggressiveness was top notch as he fought those golem.

The fight continued for a few moments and the boy started to realise that the person targetting him is no joke. He has not only destroyed his golem a few times within a few minutes but also tried to attack him and although he was not cause him any major injury he was still hurt. The boy felt himself being pushed into a corner. He decided to use his concealment physique and escaping to where his best creation was but to his surprise not only was this guy able to see through his anti - detection spell but he was still able to tell where he was after he started using his concealment physique.

"How is he able to sense my presence even after the concealment?" The boy whispered to himself as he finally started to panic a little.

As if to answer the boy's question Rodney finally spoke, "If you're a person who was born with special concealment physique which diminishes your presence to the point where even some of the strongest knights and soldiers and even magicians are not able to sense your presence, then I, who was born with hyper awareness, am the worst person to be your enemy."

"And right now because you tried to not only go against the kingdom but also tried to hurt my lord. You better be prepared because even if I cannot take your life, your blood is another matter." He spoke whilst pointing his sword at the young man and eyes filled with anger,"I'll become your worst nightmare."