The boy.......

Edited by: dragonsam656

......................

Both Allen and Ray spent about half an hour to treat the kid's wound and disintegrate whatever it was that was blocking his flow of mana. The kids were worn out but with Lilian helping the kid with first aid also helped the boys to get some rest.

After a while, the boy's eyes started to open, little by little adjusting to the brightness of the sun rays which were strong enough to make him feel like some needles were pricking him in the eyes. The boy grunted in the frustration he was feeling because of the sun rays. He covered his eyes with his hands but he seemed fine and did not experience any other discomfort than the irritation caused by the sun rays hitting his eyes.

When the boy's eyes were finally able to adjust to the sunlight, only then did he notice the presence of the people surrounding him which caused him to immediately go into a defensive stance against Reind and Co. Lilian, who was supporting the boy, finally, spoke up. "Are you feeling any kind of discomfort?" 

The boy looked back reacting to the voice with a frightened look on his face but when he saw the look on Lilian's face and the tone in his voice, he somehow felt compelled to answer his question. He shook his head saying 'No' in response with a surprised expression questioning himself for answering Lilian's questions.

Lilian smiled at the boy as he stood up and brushed off the dirt from his clothes and extended a hand towards the boy. "My name is Lilian Warrick. I'm the butler of the Kelis Household." 

As soon as the boy heard the word household he once again went into a defensive stance with hostility oozing out of him. Watching this caught Reind's attention. Ray who watching this whole scene finally decided to take action as he deemed that the boy is scared of the adults and the party belonging to a noble household only worked to agitate the boy more. "Are you ok? We won't hurt you, don't worry and don't look so horrified. We just wanted to help you. My name is Ray Von Kelis and he is my father Reind and he is my younger brother Allen." Ray introduced as he approached the paranoid looking boy but he was pushed by the boy instead.

"You nobles are all the same. You can't-fool me, you want to take me back to that hell hole don't you?" He shouted as he tried to attack Ray but was intercepted by Allen who caught his punch before it even came near Ray's face. 

"I don't know what you are talking about but do you have no manners? Is this how you thank your saviors who spent so much time and energy in order to save you from dying?" Allen said with anger apparent in his eyes. The boy staggered a bit horrified by Allen's anger and also a little confused but he still wasn't ready to believe some noble's words so he just smirked. "You saved me? Are you kidding me? You nobles and your greed was the very reason why I was on the verge of dying. Even now they must be doing those horrible things to my friends. They are all going to die all because of you nobles and your greed that just seem to care about themselves." He said with tears streaming down from his cheeks and he looked at the ground with eyes full of hatred, loathing, and anger caused by his powerlessness.

"What are you talking about? What did we do? What are you accusing us of?" Reind asked the boy with a serious face. His face told that he had an idea of what was going on but he was not fully sure of it. 

The boy paused for a minute before continuing, "There is cave near a waterfall after you cross the forest. There..... They take our mana from us leaving us to die." The boy bit his lips in frustration."

"Lilian, go search that place, I give you half an hour. I want to know where that place is and raid it right now." Reind ordered with a stern voice as he thought of something and if that something turned out to be true then what's coming next is the end of the mystery along with the Oletha Household.

"Yes, Reind-sama."

"Oh by the way, we didn't get your name. What is your name?" Asked Allen with a smile on his face.

"Eh?! Ah my name is Ethan." The boy said as he stared at the ground, only to steal glances of Allen's smile. He didn't understand why but he didn't feel hostile towards Allen or anyone present at the moment.

"Oi, did you actually treat my wounds?" He asked not believing Allen's or Lilian's words.

"I did, why?" Allen said as he tilted his head in confusion. In curiosity he was walking towards him when he suddenly felt something beneath his shoes. He took one step back only to find some dark brown rock like stuff. He was going to touch it in order to check what it was when Ray stopped him from behind. "Allen, don't touch that thing, its human feces." Just as he heard that not only did Allen not touch it and ran towards Reind as fast as he could, hugging him and forcing him to pick him up.

.......................

(Sorry guys but with college and stuff I know the updates are very slow but I'm trying my best to update it as fast as I can.

Also I found out that during medieval period people usually used to throw their feces out of the windows and didn't really have a good clean environment. So, you now know why Allen had to go through this misfortune.

Thanks for all the support, votes and comments. I'll try to update it within a week but I cannot make any promises because college life is hard and busy. So, I hope you can understand my problems. Thank you once again.)