Inspecting Shein Village..............

Edited by: dragonsam656

.....................

The Sunday arrived with Allen and Ray overflowing with excitement. The two had woken up early and got ready as they prepared for the much-awaited excursion trip.

They were sitting with Melinda talking to her when the sudden knock on the door interrupted them. "Melinda, it's time I take Allen and Ray with me to the village." Reind entered the room with a 1000 volt smile on his face looking at which the smile on Melinda's face disappeared into thin air.

Ray, understanding the situation, swiftly made a plan for his and Allen's escape and Lilian gladly helped them escape leaving Reind alone to endure the wrath of Melinda.

After full twenty minutes of Melinda's lecture on how to properly take care of the boys and how if anything happened to them Reind may never be able to see the next sunrise in his life, Melinda let Reind and the company go.

They didn't use any carriage but rather rode in a horse to the village. The village chief welcomed them as they made their way to his house.

"Alfie." The village chief knocked on the door. Soon after the door opened and from inside the house came a young girl of five years. She was wearing a darkish brown dress which went along with her brown hair. She had some freckles on her nose and deep blue eyes. "Father, you are back." she hugged the old village chief who hugged her back with a big smile on his face.

"Ray-sama, Allen-sama this is my daughter, Alfie." The village chief said as Alfie hid behind him clutching his trousers tightly and sneaking a look of Ray and Allen from time to time.

As for Allen he never had a younger sibling in his previous life as Natsumi and even in this life he was born as a younger sibling, so looking at Alfie made him feel elated as he thought he got a new younger sister. He was smiling from ear to ear looking at which Alfie who was hiding behind her father blushed and once again decided to hide him to hide his expression from everyone. The village Chief, Alfred, gave out a dry laugh.

"Now Alfie be a good girl and greet our guests." Alfred said as he tried to persuade her to come in front of him and talk to the boys.

Alfie came forward as she stretched her hand to Allen to shake his hand which he shook with a bright smile shining on his face. "Hello, Alfie my name is Allen." he introduced himself. Seeing his smile she blushed as she shook his hand, "Hello, Allen-san."

"Now you finally have some girlfriends Alfie aren't you happy?" said Alfred as he ruffled Alfie's hair.

"Alfred-san, Ray-sama and Allen-sama are both boys, not girls." Corrected Lilian as he smiled brightly.

Hearing what Lilian had just said Alfred and Alfie were left dumbstruck as their mouth gaped open in shock. He looked at both Ray and Allen once before pointing towards Allen as he tried to convenience himself, "Huh?! I can believe Ray-sama being a boy but Allen-sama must be a girl even her hair is so long they had to be tied."

Allen hearing that pouted as he got annoyed for once again being mistaken for a girl. 'Why does everyone mistake me for a girl? I did everything so that people will stop mistaking me for a girl and all of this after I learned how to deal with this p*n*s that I got with this body.' He thought as he crossed his arms and went behind Lilian with a pout.

Lilian watching Allen's reaction after being mistaken for a girl once again was that of chuckle which was noticed by Allen as he gave Lilian a death glare which Lilian found really cute. Lilian coughed as he cleared his throat, "Alfred-san, Allen-sama is growing his hair out on Melinda-sama's request."

"Ah~ why don't we start inspection of the village without wasting any more time?" Reind suggested in an attempt to change the topic of discussion.

While all of this was happening, Ray and Arnette were standing at the back enjoying the flustered village chief. Alfie started to chuckle at the scene too which made him chuckle too and leave his grumpy mood.

.....................

(I'm so sorry this chapter is so small. I'll try to update the story as soon as possible and longer too. I'm also sorry for the late update I have a lot of assignments to submit and one is due tomorrow and I haven't even started it yet. So I'll try best to do everything and be productive today. Wish me best of luck guys. Also, thank you for all the support you have given this story.)