A day in hell..........

Edited by: dragonsam656

..................

The portal closed after the red hair girl and Lucifer as they took Ray and Allen with them. Everyone who witnessed this was left shocked and seemed as if they have turned into stone. Garrick and Brishen were the first ones to come out of the shock and after that they immediately descended into a state of panic. Soon followed by everyone else Allard was the one who kept his calm in this situation along with River. Ambert and Jean were already crying. Annis and Garrick were trying to coax them to stop crying while Allard, Brishen, Edward, River, Ethan and Layne made their way back to the mansion.

As soon as they entered the mansion they found Lilian who was just coming back from Reind's study. Looking at the boys' panting selves he was shocked for a few seconds but he recovered immediately as he asked them what are they up to with an expressionless face. Brishen replied to Lilian as he took some breathes, "Ray and Allen are kidnapped." He had only said this much and Lilian's whole expression changed. He looked really scary as he spoke in a voice so loud it was basically him shouting in anger, "What did you say?"

Reind and Arnette came running out of the study as they heard Lilian's voice. They immediately understood that something serious had happened when they saw Lilian's angered expression and him not trembling even though Arnette was near him.

Reind asked in a serious tone what had happened and when the kids told them Reind nearly broke down the door to his bedroom as he entered and asked Melinda to open a portal to hell immediately.

...........................

"So, why did he bring us here Lucy?" Ray asked as he looked around the room, searching every nook and corner. While Allen was just enjoying the drinks offered to them by Eleonora. His legs swinging back and forth as he enjoyed the view outside the window. The view from Lucifer's room was of a sea of fire. It looked just like ocean but the colour was red and orange. From time to time their were screams coming from far away but Allen thought he was just imagining things so he chose to ignore it because everyone else didn't seem to hear it.

"Eh!!... I brought you here to play with me. Ray let's play something or do you want me to read you a book from here?" Lucifer answered Ray.

Ray frowned listening to his answer. He knows that Melinda and Ray would never allow him to take both of them to hell. So, this can only be treated as he had some reason to do it. But it seems Lucifer too is hell bent on not telling him that. Ray's frown deepens with passing time and as many times Lucifer tries to change the topic it always ends up in square one.

'Why is Ray so stubborn? Why are all young ones so stubborn?' Lucifer cried his heart. Thus, after one more hour of questions and dodging them Lucifer was the one who relented. Then he put on an angry face as he entered what both the boys knew very well now after watching their mother doing with Reind quite often, lecture mode.

"You know after the incident with the bandits I lost the trust I had in both of you. I knew both of you tend to get more in trouble in comparison to other kids but I thought it was ok till now because I thought you guys would have atleast a little bit of self awareness but clearly you both are too young for that. So, I have to decided that you form a contract with someone here." He said as he concluded his lecture. Hearing the last part of what Lucifer just said Allen and Ray were left in shock.

"But Luci we just contracted with Ethan and everyone else. You don't need to worry." Allen said as he jumped down from his chair. Ray nodded in agreement.

'Hmm.... It seems as they are not ready to form a contract. But it's not like they really need to form a contract. I just said to stop them from pestering me. Ahhh... But it is a good idea to have someone near them who can report back to me immediately if something bad happens to them.' Lucifer thought to himself as a frown made its way to his face. 'So what should I do to make them form a contract.'

..............................

Meanwhile in Reind and Melinda's room. "No." Melinda repeated the same word for the hundredth time. Reind was on his knees as he repeated the same question again but to no avail. At last when he had enough he changed the question to why she isn't ready to open a portal to hell.

Melinda smiled as she answered both Reind and Lilian who were too agitated, "It's to protect them."

Question marks could be seen above Reind's head as he confusedly tilted his head. Melinda sighed as she continued her expression, "Some time back I felt some mana from people but that time I was just confused but when you told me about the movement of church I understood whose mana that was. So, I decided to ask the only person even the church would think twice about taking action against."

"Lucifer." Reind answered and Melinda just nodded in approval.

"So, they will be there until you all can take care of those people...." just as Melinda was about to complete her sentence a portal opened in her room and from inside came a red haired girl. It was Eleanora Lucifer's assistant.

She greeted both Reind and Melinda and after that she told them that Allen and Ray are going to form a contract with two demons and that Lucifer had sent her to deliver this message to them. Listening to the message the couple was left shocked. Melinda was really thinking was her choice correct. Can they form more contracts with demons? Will they be able to withstand the mana consumption? Such thoughts were now starting to flood her mind as she immediately told Reind that she is opening a portal to hell and asked him to being the boys back.

....................

(Hey guys!! I know this chapter was not that good. It may be was just a meh chapter in comparison to other chapters but.... Actually I don't have anything to say after but. I think I finally found a way out of my writer's block but it was still not that good. I promise from now the chapters are going to be more interesting.

If you liked this chapter please give it a like and all the comments are much appreciated because they are fun to read. Yes, I read all the comments.

And at last thank you guys for all the support.)