Investigating Oletha Household.............

Edited by: dragonsam656

(Alright first of all I want to thank all of you because of you this entire story was able to make it #1 in ranking in magic. THANK YOU SO MUCH \( ̄▽ ̄)/. So this is a bonus chapter to thank you all. Now before we start this chapter. I'm not gonna write about Allen and Ray doing three weeks of homework. I'm not awesome like the authors of Death Note who can make writing and eating chips so dramatic and cool. And it's just boring to write about how they are doing all the homework given to them. They are students that is normal. So taking the stage this time will be Silas who is doing undercover investigation on Oletha Household. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also any fans of Silas here? ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ )

.............................

Silas' POV

'Damn these Oletha. Why did these stupid idiots have to be born, because of them Lilian was hurt and I can't spend more time playing with the cutie. I'm gonna have a fun time when the time for hunt comes.' I thought as I was being given a house tour. "You can't see the master, lady and the young masters in the eyes. You can't speak until they allow you to speak even if some noble or even if king himself asks you to speak you aren't allowed to speak. If you do speak you will be accountable for your actions and will be punished." The head butler explained to me.

I gave a soft nod in response. The suspicion that we had on them were clearly true and we even got evidence of them being in cahoots with someone, but to go this far with the house staff. Are these people retards or delusional? Either way they are already beyond salvation.

I looked at the house with an indifferent face. I found many costly things for a lowly noble's house. Not to mention one that was under such intense scrutiny by king for a few days now. 'They have already noticed that the king suspects them don't they?' Many things were coming to my mind, it was like a flood. So many thoughts came to my mind.

The tour ended and the head butler faced me and gave me another set of instructions, he told me about the timings and other things as he warned me again about the talking rules and left me in my supposed to be room or quarter. But, truthfully, it's a sorry excuse for whatever the hell this is I kicked the bed lightly and it broke down. I let out a sigh as I rolled my eyes at the sight.

............................

The next day I went to do the designated work. The behavior of all the people I met was weird… but who am I kidding? Being in a place like this and if they still acted normal that would be weirder.

Nobody was communicating or even making eye contact with each other. The place was silent and everyone just kept to themselves. This caused the atmosphere to have an eerie, sort of, vibe. And I, the dark nymph, am saying this.

..............................

For most of the time or weeks to say I didn't make any contact with the members of Oletha Household and didn't find anything weird going on there. The only thing out of place was the young master's study; there were traces of dark element there. And as far as I know nobody in this household has dark element.

I was working in the garden when the lady of the house spotted me and ordered me to come to her. She was sitting in the garden with three maids serving her. I went there obediently. I placed my left hand on my chest softly as I bowed to her without speaking anything. As I stood in front of her solemnly without making any eye contact with her and looking directly at the ground.

She looked me up and down, satisfied with me. "What is your name?" She asked me.

"My name is......" Fuck I forgot my name again. What should I do? My thoughts were all over me. Why do I always forget my fake name? As I was trying hard to remember my name a voice came from behind us catching everyone's attention.

The first young master of the house came from behind us. He looked at her mother with anger in his eyes. "Mother what are you doing here?"
She rested her chin in her hand as she leaned towards the table and heaved a soft sigh, “Taking rest as you can see. Now if you can get out of my sight it will be much appreciated." The first young master was red with anger. "All you do is rest. Why don't you try to be responsible for once and actually do something worthwhile for once?" He sneered.

"Do something worthwhile? Like how I got the idea of magic stones and applied it and make it into happen, the reason why our family is able to afford everything we have. I guess I have done my share of something worthwhile. Unlike someone who was busy drinking." She retorted. "Come and say do something worthwhile to me again once when you have done something yourself rather than riding our coattail will you. Now get out of my face, I'm taking a well-deserved rest." She said as she waved her hand ordering him to go back.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he stomped away but not from so far away he heard his mother, "Heh... disappointing."

She shifted her gaze to me once and continued, "So, what's your name?"

..........................

(20K+ views and 800+ likes. Thank you so much for all the support you have given to this story.)