Katherine's condition...............

Edited by: dragonsam656

...........................

Allen did the introductions on behalf of Ray which didn't seem to sit right with Katherine.

Katherine Clein, 24 years old, is Reind's old friend and classmate from Academy days. The Genius guy was a part of a prominent Duke's family which is famous for creating countless scholars and geniuses. He grew up in a perfectionist atmosphere, thus, meeting Reind was a nightmare for the poor guy.

His entrance exam was taken alongside Reind who passed the exam with flying scores he has never seen before which left him with a sour taste in his mouth, considering that he scored good but not anything special. He, after that, had magic courses together as partner. But after sometime he got used to this clingy behavior of his and found him to be a good stress reliever. And the story of how these two became friends is a real interesting one but that is a story for another time.

When Katherine and Reind graduated from school Katherine pursued further studies and became a well-known scholar not only in Felicia but in all of Tellestia.

Right now he has taken up the job of teaching Allen and Ray because Reind and Arnette blackmailed him into it. He came in with the mood to reject the kids with the excuse of them not being on the level of his requirements, but, oh how disappointed he is going to be.

Ray and Allen greeted their new teacher with a face full of smile and a face full of indifference. Katherine upon meeting the boys greeted them back but went straight into teaching mode when he saw that Allen did Ray's introduction on behalf of him.

"Ray Von Kelis, the older brother and the younger brother Allen Von Kelis?" Katherine smiled as he gave them a questioning look. Allen ignoring his look happily nodded his head. "Is your brother a mute?" Katherine asked Allen.

Allen shook his head in response.

"Then shouldn't Ray be the one doing the introductions. He is supposed to be the one who take over this family. Is this how a person who will head a family should be like?" Katherine said with strictness in his voice.

"I think you haven't met papa yet." Ray answered.

Katherine twitched his eyes unconsciously at his answer. "Ray doesn't speak much. He doesn't like interacting with people a lot but he takes care of everyone and is really good at studying." Allen lifted his chest up, full of pride.

"But it is disrespectful of a student to not greet his teacher himself. Is it not? If this is the level of intellect these kids have I don't think they can meet my requirements. I will save you the humiliations and take my leave right now." Katherine turned back to leave but was stopped by a voice.

"There are different types of people in this world and they all act differently I believe. Isn't that how you thought so when we first met?" A voice stopped him from behind.

Hearing the voice Katherine halted immediately. He looked behind to look at the owner of that beautiful voice. And found a pregnant Melinda walking down the stairs with Kelly right behind her in order to help her anytime if needed.

He looked at her with a somewhat bewildered expression. "Melinda what are doing here, it's not good to walk around in your condition!!" He exclaimed.

"Allen and Ray told me that it's bad for me and the baby's health if you stay coped up inside in one bedroom." Melinda answered to Katherine.

Katherine looked a little angry and retorted, "What are you talking about? Do you seriously think that these kids would know what's good or not for you? What did Reind say about this? Does he not care about your health at all?"

"I believe what Ray and Allen said is correct. I feel a lot better taking walks and when I'm in sunlight. And Reind agrees with the boys too."

"Then may I ask the reason for this colossal stupidity from the people who suggested it?" Katherine looked at Ray and Allen.

Allen was about to answer him when Ray suddenly spoke up, "Its bad if your body doesn't bask in sunlight for a long time. In addition to that, getting copped up for a long time can cause stress to build up in a pregnant lady. Going out for occasional walks can refresh the lady's mood, in addition, it lets the person get the benefits from the sun too."

"Heeeh.......so where is your proof for that?"

"The proof is evident from mama's health. You can ask her doctor about her health."

Katherine's face was full of scrutinizing look. "I will get a doctor to get her checked."

Katherine instructed one of the servants to call the doctor. When the doctor arrived, he inquired her about Melinda's health.

"Sir, lady's health is perfectly good. She and the baby are perfectly health." The doctor answered him earnestly.

Katherine was speechless and was embarrassed to the point where his face was red.

"So what do you think of my boys Katherine? Aren't they adorable?" Someone spoke out of the blue surprising Katherine, but he quickly got his composure back.

"Reind, it seems your boys need some serious help with their mannerisms." Katherine said in a cold voice.

"Isn't that why I called you here?"

"I will only take them as my students if they pass my requirements."

"Oh~ and those are?"

"They have to at least have some knowledge about arithmetic, world history, literature, ...”

Melinda opened her mouth for answer but was cut short by Ray, "What if me and Allen have knowledge about this perfectly?"

"I'll take you as my students."

"Then I accept your challenge but I have a condition of my own." Ray answered.

"And what is that condition?"

"You have to grant any one of ours' wish."

"Hmmm......ok, I can accept that condition but I'll add one more condition. After taking test you have to complete all the homework I give you." Katherine stretched his hand out.

"Both, me and Allen, accept your challenge." Ray took his hand and shook it, closing the deal.