Umm... A Conversation

Hey guys!! I know I said that I try to write the summary of this story people wanted me to but as we can see it I haven't been keeping up all promises. And I hate that for most of the parts because I don't really like keep going back on my words even so I don't think I'll ever be able to complete this story because during this whole corona ordeal I wrote a bit of stuff and whenever I wanted to write this story I always felt there were things I wanted to do with this story, I wanted this story to have something which it definitely lacked.

During the lockdown I had a lot of time to think what was it that I wanted, not only this story but everything I wrote as well as what I want to write in the future. What kind of things that want to write about and what exactly that I want to write. Finally, I something clicked on mind that I want story actually struggles of human mind; the happy and the sad times are not the only things that there are. There is times when a person just loathes their own existence or just lowest point and times which suddenly comes wrecks a person's life most basic happiness or just bad day, what impacts things have on a person.

I love psychology, hence I'm studying it but I know literature as a whole has a huge impact on everyone and I love anime, manga and light novels what ever and the messages they have successfully sent out with their creative outlet. And I want to write stories like but also at the same about the topics I really care about. When I read the final arc of Attack on Titans I fell in love with the commentary on social hiearchy that the manga had. So, I know what the short comings of this story was. So, I won't complete it but maybe re-write it as a whole to make it what I want it to be and actually able to put the  internal struggles of people.

So, I'm very sorry to whoever who was actually waiting for me to complete the story, who kept with the whole story and who I might have disappointed. I am really very sorry.