The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....

Reaching at the entrance of the cave all the teams and regrouped. The soldiers which were left on standby were now in action as they guarded the mansion and the Olethas by the orders of Rylan.

When they entered the cave they were welcomed with a boulder being thrown towards them and Alywin and Reind fight a huge golem. Rylan immediately stepped forward and joined the two who were engaged in the battle and reinforced them. The sudden entry of the general of  the imperial knights took the man and the youth by surprise but they quickly adapted to dodged the incoming attack and found a safe spot to hide.

The group of people who were left by behind Rylan, too, had taken refuge in a spot which was hidden from the golem's view. Arnette peeked from the behind the boulder they were behind and tried to find the three people who were engaged in the battle against the giant. After looking for a few seconds, he was able to spot them and saw Reind signalling him to go on ahead. He just nodded as he relayed the order to others.

"What's with that expression as if you're sending them to their deaths?" Irritated Awylin asked Reind as he circulated his mana through the sword preparing for the next round with the giant. "Don't forget that those are all strongest warriors of our country. And if that's not enough, they have the person who is known as the only official student taken in by the strongest swordsman among all of the five continents. Have faith in your student Reind. Have faith in Aldwin!"

With his lips pursing, Reind gave a soft nod in compliance to Awylin.

"So, what is situation with golem?" inquired Rylan in attempts to change the topic at hand reeling them back to the current problem they were facing.

"Well, this big guy here everytime we are able to break any part of him that part just comes back together," Reind sighed as he flopped down taking the support of the rock. "Especially, the body made of rocks in a cave where there is an excess of rocks does not help us at all. He just recreating the damaged parts of the body."

"Hmm... So why are you slacking off in destroying his whole body at once and destroying that red gem between his brow?" Rylan questioned as he held his chin while thinking for alternative course of actions. "We already tried that Rylan but that thing just came back together. The only way to defeat it for sure is to kill the person who created him and breaking it's mana supply," Awylin sighed replying to Rylan as he was once again forced to face this helplessness of the situation at hand.

"The magician is using anti-detection magic and hiding somewhere. His has a huge advantage over us, it's very frustrating."

"Ah! If it's anti-detection magic, that is the root of all problems here... Don't we have someone who has a constitution which makes that magic kaput against him?" Rylan reminded the duo.

............

(Hey guys!! Been a very long time. And yup I'm still a lazy bum, but I'm gonna complete this arc. So, though this chapter maybe shorter than others but by Sunday I'm going to update another chapter.)