Lilian...........

Edited by: dragonsam656

......................

It has been three years since Ray and Allen were born. They have been reading books and practicing magic on a daily basis. Today, as usual, both of them were practicing magic when Reind suddenly came back home and called the boys over.

“Papa did you leave the office early today, again, in order to play with us?” Said Allen in annoyed manner.
Allen was forced to call Reind 'papa' after he saw other kids call their fathers that. It was one whole month of call him Papa to the point where Allen wanted to sew his mouth shut with magic.

"No, I didn't. Today I have brought someone with me who I want you both meet." Answer Reind.
"Huh!? Someone you want us to meet?" asked Allen surprised.

"Yes. Allen, Ray, meet Lillian. he is our new butler and he is going to take care of you from now on" Said Reind presenting Lilian.

"Good morning Allen-sama, Ray-sama. My name is Lilian Warrick, from today onwards I shall serve you."
“Good morning Lilian, we are in your care from now on.” Said Allen in a cheerful manner and Ray with no expression what so ever.

A gentle breeze overcame Lillian's face.

‘Oh my god, why are there are so many bishies here, I can't stop blushing’ Thought Allen to himself.
Then suddenly Ray spoke up “what about Stella?” inquiring.

"Ah, do not worry about her, she will still be staying with us and both of them will be taking care of us. Then, I’m going back to the office to do some work."

"So, Ray-sama, Allen-sama, what would you like to do?" asked Lillian.
"Hmm... can we go to the library? I would like to read some books, what would you like to do Ray?"

"Anything is fine” answered Ray.
"Then, would you please take us to the library Lilian.

"Sure."

All of them went to the library to read some books.

"Which book would you like me to read?” asked Lilian with a smile.

"Huh!?........you don't need to read us a book, but, can you get me one from the second row of that shelf" Said Allen while pointing towards the shelf.

"From the third row of that shelf" Said Ray while pointing towards the shelf.
"Sure.......wait what do you mean by I don't have to read the book" Inquired Lilian with a surprised look.

"I mean you don't have to read the books for us. We can read them ourselves" answered Allen.

"Ok, I understand" said Lilian.

'Can three years old kids really read books by themselves.' thought Lilian while getting the books asked by the twins.

As he found the books he was shocked to see the books they were reading. Those books were certainly not for kids and even many adults cannot read such books. Those books were higher level than normal books.
As he took those books to the boys they were sitting there waiting for him.

They looked really happy seeing when the books were given to them and started to read in silence.