Singer near the lake.............

Edited by: dragonsam656

.................................

It was a normal day as any other; Allen and Ray were outside in the garden with Luci and Lilian keeping a watch over them.

"Luci what is your age?" Suddenly Allen asked Luci while making crowns from the flowers in the garden.

"Huh?! Why are you asking me that so suddenly?" said Luci as he turned towards Ray who was silently reading a book while sitting behind him as he took support by leaning on his back.

"I'm just curious. The other day I read a book which said that the hero fought against the demon king 1000 years ago." He completed making the crowns and gestured him to bend down to match his height and placed the crown on his forehead.

"Well, I'll turn 129 this year." answered Luci.

"Huh?!..... Seriously, you look like you are 18 years old." A surprised Allen said.

"Then who was the one the hero fought against?" questioned Ray.
"The person who fought against the hero was my grandfather, he died fighting the hero but everybody who fought alongside him told me that he was really happy when he died. They said it was his dream to fight against someone strong and die fighting." Luci smiled gently as he told Ray and Allen about him.

Allen gestured Lilian to come to him and placed another crown on his head.

"But it sure is surprising to know that 4 years old kids can read those books."

"Allen-sama and Ray-sama has been able to read books before I joined here." said Lilian.

"Luci-sama, Allen-sama and Ray-sama have been able to read since they both turned 8 months. Obviously someone who just joined here would not know that." said Stella to provoke Lilian. Suddenly, there a thunderstorm background could be seen behind them and a menacing aura started to ooze out from both Lilian and Stella as they both smiled brightly. Allen and Ray continued their work from before choosing to ignore the brewing trouble.

"Hahaha........... Allen Ray you both sure are loved." laughed Luci in a monotonic tone.

............................

As Luci went back, it was time for lunch and they were joined by Arnette and Reind. As they all got ready to eat Allen runner towards the seat near Arnette and sat there beside him who was opposite to Reind, seeing that Allen had chosen to sit beside Arnette and not him and Ray choose to sit beside Melinda caused him to sulk throughout the lunch.

"Arnette will you teach me how to use a sword?"

"Allen I cannot do that." said Arnett as he noticed the bloodthirsty aura of the man sitting on the side of the table opposite to him. "Reind is stronger than me, why don't you ask him." he suggested with a smile.

"Ok."

"Papa, will you teach me how to use a sword?" asked Allen with eyes full of enthusiasm and excitement.

"I want to learn how to use a sword from Papa too." added Ray.

Seeing their faces the man couldn't forgot everything and said " Sure, but not before you turn five."

"Really papa?"

"Hmm..." He nodded his head agreement.

"Thank you, papa." Allen said as his face lit up brightly with excitement.

After they had lunch the adults went to the study to discuss some important matters while the boys retired to their room for their nap.

.................................

Allen's POV

It was really fun talking to Arnette during lunch. He is really such a nice guy, if I was a girl I would definitely fallen for him.

After the lunch we retired to our room for our afternoon nap which basically meant me and Ray going to the forest or someplace to pass the time. The time when we nearly got caught we made up a story about seeing a light coming from the forest and go there to check the source but it caused us a surveillance of 24 hours a day.

Thus, we were not able to go to the forest for the next three months at all but after that everything went back to normal again and we were able to go in the forest again but we have decided to be more careful now and has taken some measures like raising some magic barriers to tell us the movements of everyone in the house to avoid getting caught again.

Today again I'm going to the forest alone, Ray says he doesn't want to go today so I guess I'll be practicing magic alone. It will be boring without him. Ray has somehow become someone I can always rely on. He is always there when I screw up and he understands mama and papa more than I do but I guess that is a given for him because I have to find Tetsu-kun first. But there is no clue about his whereabouts.

As I went into the forest the again I started to hear that song from near the lake. I hurried to the lake to find out who the singer was but I couldn't catch him again.

"I guess he doesn't remember me or maybe he has forgotten everything about our past life." Such thoughts started to cross my mind. As I thought more about those thoughts the more terrified I become. In order to calm myself I sat near the lake and started to hum the lullaby mama used to sing to us when we were still a few months old till we fell asleep.

As I saw a flower petal fall on the surface of the water and making a small ripple I saw a reflection of myself not as a teenager but as a four year old.

"What are these feelings I'm having?" I said to myself.

............................

Allen has been going to the forest more frequently as of sometime now. The more he visited the lake the more he would comeback depressed. This was becoming evident through his actions.

He had been spacing out more than usual, even if Reind would show him his swordplay he would not react and his cheerful self was not to be found for days now. This was causing not only to Ray, Melinda and Reind to worry but everyone else too.

After sometime he also started to leave his food and losing his appetite and seemed really stressed about something.

It has been going for weeks now that Allen was depressed about something and nobody other than Ray was able to figure out what was causing this.

Ray was able to figure out that Allen's change in behavior was related to the lake. He decided to follow him to the lake but found nothing unusual other than Allen suddenly started running towards the lake only to stop in front of the lake looking around as if he was trying to find someone. He went to some other place only to come back like he was about to break down crying.

He sat near the lake and looked at his reflection for some time before he turned and got ready to return to his house.

The following night Allen, again, sneaked out of the room to go to the lake. As he entered the forest he again heard the song coming from the direction of the lake. He ran there as fast as he could but this time he found a child similar to his age standing there which caused his face to brighten up a bit. He approached the child singing the song but there was no response from him.

"Te.... Tetsu-kun??!!" Allen called out to him. As he tapped on his shoulder and looked at his face he got a shock. It was Tetsuya's face when he was four year old.

Suddenly some rope strings of water came from the lake. Allen due to his shock from seeing Tetsuya's face was not able to respond in time and was dragged into the water.

.....................................

(Hey guys, so I have been thinking of doing a character introduction chapter but I'm not sure about it. So, I leave it up to you guys whether you want that or not and depending your choice I will make that chapter or not. Also please give me some ideas or suggestions for the situations you guys want to see them in because due to my very limited imagination I don't have any idea on how to progress it before the age of five. No twincest situations please. Thank you for the support)