Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........

Edited by: dragonsam656

..............................

After the ball party our days have been going on normally. For entertainment we could only hope for story books which we got bored of reading after we read each and every one nearly tens of times. So we started to visit the forest near our house to practice our magic.

We have been going there for quite some time now; Allen’s going there more than me, mostly alone. After a few hours when Allen did not return I went to the forest to call him back.

When I found Allen talking with a black haired girl who looked really cute, I approached them I called out to Allen and bring him back home. He greeted the girl and promised her about going on some adventure.

After a few days we again went to the forest there he introduced that black haired girl to me as Luci. After the introductions we decided to go on the so called adventure which was us touring the forest.

We made our way deeper into the forest. The scenery that we got to see was so mesmerizing that it could make one feel like it was heaven, the sunlight escaping the covers of tree falling on the leaves below where deer’s were eating. Or the scenery where cubs of magical beasts were being fed by their mothers, it gave the feeling the oil painting. One could spend a lifetime watching it but still not get tired of it.

We spent a few hours roaming around and watching different kinds of animals or magical beasts. As the time for us to return drew near we decided to head back.

When we were finally about to reach the rendezvous point where we started our tour from we heard the rustling of bushes. It caused us to take a defensive stance as we got ready to get out of the woods. As we about to make a run suddenly a demon wolf jumped out of the bushes. Allen took Luci's hand and got ready to run so did I.

Suddenly Luci spoke out, "Don't make any sudden movements or noise."

We complied with her words; she was quite stern as she spoke. The wolf approached us and started to smell me and looked at us with murderous intent in his eyes as he checked the surrounding area.

After that he walked towards Allen and Luci and smelled them too. After sniffing Luci he startled and ran with his tail between his legs. We took a breath of relief as he went away and Allen and Luci bursted into laughter.

As we got to the place we started our adventure we decided that Luci should come with us. We did not find it safe to let her go home alone especially after what just transpired. So we planned to take her back home and ask someone to drop her off. As we were walking out of the forest some faint sounds were coming from the direction of our house. So we quickened our steps to see what the sounds were. As we got closer the sounds became clearer and it was someone calling our names.

Then we realized that we have been found out and mama and everyone were frantically searching for us. We immediately got out of the bushes and headed towards mama who spotted us coming out of the bushes. She ran towards us with a worried look.

But as she got closer to us, suddenly, her worried expression turned into horrified and cautious.

She shouted, "Allen, Ray, get away from him." as she looked at Luci.

"Him? Mama do you mean Luci? She is a friend of mine and Ray's." said Allen trying to calm her down.

"Both of hurry and get away from him, he is a de........" she continued but before she could complete it a hoarse voice came from behind causing me to stiffen.

As I looked back, instead of Luci there was an androgynous man standing. He assured mama that he won't hurt and asked Lilian to drop his weapon to which mama and Lilian complied. After that Allen asked him, "Who are you?"