Tellestia........

Edited by: dragonsam656

........................

After sometime of Allen learning to walk Ray too started to walk and with this the time to start the next phase of Allen's plan has arrived and in order to do that he had to find the library of this humongous villa or castle.

Allen would often go out of the nursery alone in order to search but somebody would always catch him and bring him back to the nursery. Allen, after many tries, got tired of this little game. So he had to change the plan and speed up on learning his speaking skills.

Now he had revised his plan and had found a way to get to the library as fast as possible.

He had been trying to talk for a few days now and, as he is able to understand the language spoken by those around him, he had fair idea how to deal with it. After a few days he succeeded, now he has learned how to speak. Now he just has to wait for the perfect timing.

As usual at noon Reind and Melinda came to the nursery to play with the twins, and that time Allen knew the stage has been set for his performance.

Reind was happy seeing his two angels and he wanted the time to stop at this moment but Allen had something different in mind. Allen started with some ‘guu gaa’ sounds that mostly babies makes, which worked as a signal for Reind. He understood that Allen is to trying to speak thus he started to encourage Allen to say 'Papa'.

From then onwards all Reind said was say papa to Allen.

After a few mins of ‘gugu gaga’ Allen finally said Papa. At that moment Reind started to cry tears of joy on hearing that Allen's first word were Papa. But this joyful event caused something to trigger in Melinda. Allen never thought his mother would be jealous of anybody but at this moment she was immensely jealous of his husband. Thus, his mother too started to encourage Allen and Ray to call her Mama.

So in order to make her happy after a few more ‘gugu gaga’ he said Mama. He saw Melinda's face brighten up and her smile which made him feel happy and guilty to use this moment of their bliss as a stepping stone.

After Allen started to speak more fluently in front of them, Ray too started to speak sometime after Allen. Allen started to ask for books and going outside more often to take walks. So after they started to speak and walk, they would usually walk or stroll around the castle but never without a maid or butler.

It took Allen exactly one week to find the library in the castle, to which he got access with the help of Melinda which he did not expect. Allen always thought that he would use his cuteness to make his father take him to the library but he never thought that it would be his mother who would take him there.

In the library Melinda would usually read them different kind of stories until both of them fell asleep and then ask the maids to take them to the nursery while she evaluated Reind's progress in work.

One day when Allen and Ray were taking a stroll in the garden he asked her maid to take him the library but the maid politely refused him. It was not that the library did not allow the maid and butlers to enter but that Melinda had asked them not to take both of them to the library as she enjoyed spending time reading the stories to them.

But Allen had made his mind to go there and he knew how he would do that. He used the puppy eyes on the maid which rendered her defenseless and took him, and Ray, to the library upon reaching there she let their hands go and asked them to stay in one place as she gets them a storybook. After the maid went to get their storybook Allen ran towards the bookshelf. But due to his short height he could only get to the second last shelf which meant his options were limited, luckily the books in the last and second last shelf were about this world. He took one of the books out but tumbled to the ground as the book weighed more than the boy himself. He started to read the book as he knew he could because when Melinda read them books he would usually read them too sitting in her lap.

After reading a few pages Allen's expression started to change from that of focus to one brimming of excitement and joy.

Shortly after the maid arrived, she saw Allen sitting in a corner with a book and what she thought was that Allen was playing with it.

................

Allen's POV

After two weeks of finding out where the library of the castle is I finally have a chance to go there and read all the books I want. Just that because of mother nobody would take us there I think that she is worried about us getting hurt and that is why she does don’t let us go to the library without her. So today I'm going to make Stella take us there.

Stella is really like a big sister to us she has always taken care of us since our birth and always knows what we want. Even mother trusts her to the point of leaving us with her when she goes out to check on father. So I start to request Stella to take us to the library but she refused saying “I'm so sorry Allen-sama, but Melinda-sama has told me not to take both of you to the library without her.” In a sorry manner but I'm not going to back down. If a simple request will not work then I'll have to use my Trump card. That being said I started pleading to Stella with puppy eyes. She looked like she was in quite a dilemma over what to do or not to do but, as I pleaded more to her, she consented to my request.

As we went to the library Stella instructed us to sit in one place as she gets a story book to read for us and I could not find such any ideal time to go and search for books to know more about this world.

I started with the bookshelf on the right corner of the room. The library in the castle is huge so it should take Stella a few minutes to return and I will make full use of these minutes. But, unfortunately, with my height I could only reach till the second last shelf but, on the bright side, that shelf is full of books about this world.

As I selected one of the books and started to read it with concentration I found out that this world has magic. I couldn’t help but be happy; in this world everyone can use magic which means I can use magic. As I was happy in my own world, Stella came back with a story and found me with a book but she thought that I was playing with it. So, there was no harm done I guess.

................

As time went by, Allen started to learn more about magic and this world called Tellestia. Allen got to know there are different types of elements based on which the nature of a magician is classified but that did not surprise him and, moreover, he guessed all the elements. The magic in this world was classified into seven categories, namely: fire, water, earth, wind, strengthening, light and dark. Those with the strengthening magic did not have any other type of magic and thus, mostly knights used this magic as it was more of a self enhancement magic.

After getting to know all of this, Allen decided to learn more about magic and about this world.