The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........

Edited by: dragonsam656

....................

(Royal Garden)

Haelan was walking in the garden when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. With an indifferent face, he turned back to face the person standing behind him.

"Your majesty, general Reind has asked for you to come to the place where two moons appear together." The man clad in white clothes from head to toe with a mask said as he knelt on the ground on one knee.

Haelan raised an eyebrow as he stroked his chin. 'Why does he always give information about the meeting in riddles.' he thought inwardly as he sighed and shook his head. He flicked his hand as he dismissed the man in white.

"Your Majesty, you should take some rest since the day of the five-year ceremony; you have been working hard continuously. It is bad for your health." Suzanne said as he stood behind him.

"Oh~ weren't you always on my chasing behind me yelling and scolding me to complete my work?" Haelan said with a playful smirk on his face. Suzzane looked at Haelan with an indifferent expression on his face and answered solemnly, "I do that only because you play more and work less. But it doesn't mean that you have to work without rest. Take a break or you'll get sick."

"Hm....I'll be sure to take some rest but first I have to take care of this incident or people will get angry." Haelan started to walk back to his study, Suzanne following him.

.............................

(Royal Concubine Zuzana's Room)

"Mother, big brother, good morning." Zanna greeted them in an elegant manner with a cute smile.

Zuzana looked at her daughter with a smile and eyes full of love as she nodded her head in her reply. "How are you? Did you have any bad dreams?" Wylie asked his younger sister as he picked her up and sat her on his lap.

Zanna smiled and shook her head "No."

"Brother, can someone who is five year old use magic?" Zanna asked Wylie who smiled at her sister and shook his head in refusal. But he got intrigued why his sister would ask such a question and decided to ask her, "Zanna why did you ask this question?"

Zanna looked at him and said, "Because the twins of the Kelis household used magic and beat up the people who held us captive."

As she said that both Zuzana and Wylie looked at her and then exchanged a glance with other and Wylie immediately left the room after respectfully saying goodbye to his sister and mother.

As he stepped out of his mother's room a man appeared behind who kneeled on one knee. "Reporting to his highness the fourth prince." He lowered his head in respect.

"Find out more about the Kelis twins." He ordered and started walking without even glancing behind.

'If these boys can really use magic at such a young age and not to mention their mana level, we have to get them on our side. I would never let that bitch's son become the king. The only one who deserves that throne is my older brother, not that idiot prince.' Wylie thought, his expression changing from distorted to an evil smile.

................................

(Empress Sebille's Room)

"Mother, how is Malin?" Ambert burst into the room and ran towards Sebille's side who was holding an infant in her arms.

As she watched Ambert, tears started to roll down her cheek. Soon after Ambert entered the room Allard too entered the room following his younger brother. She looked at him with tear filled eyes as she smiled seeing that both her sons were safe.