Birthday.........

Edited by: dragonsam656

.........................

It has been a whole year since the birth of twins and today was their birthday. The manor was bustling with excitement and was full of life. It was supposed to be a small celebration with only a small amount of people.

It was still early hours of the morning when Ray woke up. There was nothing in particular that he could do so he tried to wake Reind up only to find him and Melinda not in the room. The little guy was lost in thoughts of what to do and decided to just go back to sleep.

As he was going to sleep again he noticed Allen waking up. “Good morning Allen” said Ray to Allen. “Good morning” replied Allen. Just as they were done greeting each other the door opened through which Melinda, Reind and Stella entered the room.

“Happy birthday Ray and Allen” everyone wished in unison to both boys. As they wished them Reind picked up both of them.

“Today you both become one year old now. What do you both want to do today??” Said Reind in a really joyful manner.

“Hmm.....what about work father” inquired Ray.

“I'm free all day today” answered Reind.

“Well, I don't want to do anything in particular father” said Allen while he looked at the sword his father was carrying.

“Father, can you show me your swordplay?” Asked Allen. Ray too showed some interest in what Allen had proposed.

On hearing this Reind who was nearly in tears because of Allen's previous comment smiled and said “of course I can”.

After both twins were given a bath and dressed up they went to the garden where Reind showed the twins his swordplay in which his opponent was of the guards of the manor.

As they were having fun outdoors inside the manor everyone was busy decorating the house and arranging the gifts for the birthday celebration.
At evening the twins were dressed up in their Sunday best attire and Stella came to fetch the boys to the hall where everyone was awaiting their arrival to start the festivities. As they arrived in the hall everyone wished them happy birthday in unison. Allen and Ray were surprised at how beautiful the castle was decorated to celebrate their birthday. They could see the hard work put into decorating the room.

Although there was no birthday cake in this world but a feast was prepared for them. As everyone was wishing the boys and giving them their blessings for the future, Reind came to them accompanied by a rather young looking man behind him.
This young man had golden hairs which were almost seemed like glowing under the light. His eyes were sapphire coloured which make one remember the clear skies of autumn. All in all he was what one would call an ikeman that was what Allen thought of that man.

Reind introduced the young man to the boys as Arnette Von Enstar; he worked with Reind as his close subordinate and right hand man.
“Happy birthday!! Ray and Allen, It is truly a pleasure to finally meet the both of you. Now I can see why Reind always keeps talking about both of you continuously” said Arnette.

“Thank you very much mister”

“Just Arnette would suffice” said Arnette with a smile which made Allen blush.

Seeing Allen blush Arnette too started to blush. Later, Stella took the boys to sit somewhere as it was apparent that both the boys have reached their limits because even though the celebration was a small one but, still, the guests who came were close 15-20 people.

As the festivities were midway the lights of the manor suddenly went out. It was total darkness which prevailed in the house that time. Everyone started to talk which got muddled together to a sound like murmuring sounds which got interrupted by a sudden scream of a woman.