Making new friends.............

Edited by: dragonsam656

......................

Ethan catches her body and both of them fall on their knees, hugging each other. Ethan's grip tightened on her clothes as he hugged her, tears running down his cheeks non-stop. River on the hand was only able to stand beside them, anger apparent in his eyes as he clutched his hands in a fist, biting his lower lips and tears running down.

Allen and Ray, who watched this happened, were left thinking about this new world they entered. Obviously, they knew about this world and its ruthlessness in comparison to their last world with more corporal punishments and more lenient laws. And yes, they know that in their old world some kids were unlucky and were abused and killed, but still this world is way too much, even for them. Allen, who was pondering on his hands which were stained red from blood but now other thought was on his mind, 'is it really wrong to kill someone who doesn't think about taking an innocent life just because that guy deserved death, doesn't did he really do anything which can be considered wrong? After all, this is a world, an era in which killing or issuing corporal punishment is normal.'

Allen was lost in his thoughts when a guy charged towards him but was cut down by Reind. Watching the bandit's body falling and splashing in the air make him clutched his hands into a fist and dashed towards Ethan and River. Ray who caught a glimpse of Allen running towards them immediately chased after him. "Allen, where are you going? Come back here." Reind cut some more bandits down and charged towards the direction where Allen was running, killing all the bandits who tried to harm the boy.

Ray glanced back to check on Lilian's condition and his reaction to his going after Allen rather than being inside the barrier he created. Lilian, who noticed Ray looking at him, just nodded his head slightly in response.

................................

"They are in danger. Please Ethan, River save them. Save them. They are going to die." The dying girl said to Ethan and River with her loudest voice but it was voice which was barely audible. But this voice was heard clearly by the two boys who had tears streaming down their cheeks. "I promise you that no matter what we will save them. So please keep talking to us till that time." The two boys said together.

Erika just had a faint smile on her face, "I wish I could have spent some mor…" The light in the girl's eyes dimmed only for it die out before she could even complete her sentence.

Ethan hugged the body of the girl as he cried for the girl. River clutched his hand into a fist as he turned his head away, crying. "I'm sorry Erika. Even though I promised you that I will protect you all." Ethan cried in a dangerously low voice.

Ray and Allen watched the two boys crying over the death of the girl who died for no reason at all. Ray noticed the strange behaviour of Allen and decided to ask his younger brother what was wrong only to realize the look on Allen's face was strange. Allen who usually was full of life and would have probably cried at this or gone crazy had no expression at all.

'Why is he so emotionless or expressionless? Why is his face so deadpan? What is he thinking? …' questions kept invading Ray's mind and soon his thoughts were full of worry for Allen. He realized something has been triggered inside of Allen but he couldn't figure out what it was exactly. (A/N: Ray- 'Why is his face so deadpan?' Me- 'Why is your face always on deadpan mode?' Ray- '......... Because you made me that way?’)

..........................

Ray's POV

"Ray, in this world killing is so trivialized isn't it? I was feeling so sick, felt like vomiting because of the red that was on my hand. But to these guys killing is something very trivial. They don't care about taking innocent lives so why should I care about or feel sick about taking their lives?" Allen walked towards the cave, I couldn't see his eyes which were covered by his hair but I definitely knew something was wrong; the aura he was emitting was weird, eerie maybe.