Meeting in the forest..........

Edited by: dragonsam656

...........................

Allen's Pov

It has been quite some time now since anything interesting has happened. The daily life is really boring in this world, I have nearly mastered all the elements already and so did Ray.

Well, it is fun to spend time with Ray and practice magic in secret with him and playing, going to the library to read books with other people like Lilian and Stella. Brishen too comes to visit us from time to time and plays with us. As for Garrick he is still refusing to leave the house. I feel guilty for what happened to him, because of my lie he had that incident with the flasher.

.............................

‘What should I do today?’ I thought to myself as I let out a sigh.

I have been going to the forest from time to time now. I do it during our nap time, sometimes Ray joins me but for most of the time he just covers up for me.

Today I'm going there alone; Ray said he didn't want to come because he wanted to read a book so he stayed behind in the room.

As I was entering the forest I heard a song which I have heard many times before. This song is definitely not a song from this world, it was nostalgic, and it was the song of our Favourite anime which we always used to watch together. The voice was coming from near the lake in the forest, as I made my way to the lake to find who the person was singing it.

As I reached the lake, and looked around, no one was to be found there, not a single person.

Not finding anyone there dampened my spirits and I just lay down there, on the grass, near the lake. The scenery here was like none other, the sky covered by branches of trees and leaves only letting a little of the sunlight through some spots from which one can get a clear view of the sky without sunrays stinging your eyes. The flower petals falling down and carried down along with the gentle breeze made these kind places my heaven.

I enjoyed coming here to take naps or practice magic. This place always helped me relax. But that song gave me a hope that maybe Tetsu was somewhere nearby but not finding anyone here shattered my hope in a way that I think I will never find him. I don't know how he looks here, whether he is a girl or a boy, whether he still has his memories or not. Thinking all this made my already depressed mood even more depressing. As I sulked about my situation I slowly drifted into dreamland.

"Hey!! Hey!! Are you alive?" A voice waked me up from my slumber.

"Ah~" I yawned while stretching after I was waked up from my sleep. I saw a girl around my age looking intensely at me as if I was a criminal on the run.

"Who are you?"

"Phew" she let out a sigh of relief. "So you were alive. You were not waking up even after I tried so many times I thought something had happened to you."

"Ah.......sorry for causing you trouble but I just fell asleep here."

"I see. It's a good thing you are ok."

"I nearly forgot to introduce myself, my name is Allen, nice to meet you" I said as I extended my hand towards her for a handshake.

"Hello, my name is Luci."

She looked confused for some reason as it seemed like there were some question marks floating near her head.

"Umm..... why have you extended your hand towards me?!" She asked me looking all confused.

"It's for a handshake."

"handshake?" Again the question marks were floating around her head as she tilted her head.

‘Ah~ I can't believe how cute she is, is she really a human? Her black hair which looked like night sky and with those silver eyes she does not look like a human.' I thought but didn't say it out loud because I don't want her to think of me as a weirdo.

"You don't know what a handshake is?" I asked her.

"I have never seen anybody do that before." As she said that I realized a fact that I had completely ignored till now because in my previous life, in my country, we always used to greet by bowing. So I became ignorant of the fact that handshake is not used here. I immediately retracted my hand back and smiled as I said “so why are you here?" in order to change the topic.

"Today I decided to go on an adventure all by myself so I came here alone." She answered with pride.

"I see, then, how about I join you in your adventure?"

"You can but....." as she was saying but before she could complete that sentence we were interrupted by Ray who came running towards us from our secret path way.

"Allen!! Stella is going to come to our room soon, we should head back, and I came here to fetch you. Now let's hurry back."

"Eh...Stella is… we have to hurry back then."

As I was leaving I realized we ignored her and nearly forgot about her because of the severeness of this situation.

"Luci, will you come here again?"

"Huh? .....I think, I will because this place is beautiful. I really like this place." She said with a gentle smile.

"So, next time we meet let's go on that adventure we talked about."

"Umm.....Allen will you be my friend?" She asked while blushing with her face turning red.

"Of course" I answered while smiling from ear to ear as I said that me and Ray hurried back to the house hoping that we would make it back in time before anyone noticing us gone.