Starting from scratch....

Edited by: dragonsam656

.................

"Allen, tighten your grip on the sword!" Rodney yelled from the sidelines as Allen and Garrick fought. Allen jumped backward avoiding Garrick's attack. Garrick immediately followed his attack with a thrust. Allen swung his sword upward and successfully defended himself, he squatted down and swiped his leg in a semi-circle in order to make Garrick fall down. Garrick understood Allen's intention very well, he jumped up avoiding the attack while swinging his sword downward in a slashing motion targeting Allen's head. Allen stepped a little bit forward strengthening his lower body as he raised his sword above his head, blocking Garrick's attack and pushing him back. Garrick flipped in the air once before firmly landing on his feet. Just as they got back in their fighting stances once again Rodney signaled for the fight to end. Both the boys got into a relaxed position while panting and wiping the sweat off of their foreheads.

Rodney walked up to Allen and asked him to have a talk - alone. Garrick who was standing in some distance away from them looked at Allen and then he moved his line of sight away from him and focused on Ambert who was talking to him (Garrick).

"Hey, Garrick, if you always keep furrowing your eyebrows like that you will have wrinkles when you grow up," Brishen said in an exaggerated tone, slumping down on him and putting all his weight on him. Getting irritated by Brishen's act he shrugged his shoulder, removing his brother's body from above him, and started walking away from them. He suddenly stopped on his track for a few seconds, turning back to look at Ambert.

"Well, are you coming or not?" Ambert realizing the question was addressed to him, smiled while running after Garrick to catch up to him.

"Bye, bye, Allard-nii, Brishen-nii." Ambert smiled and waved them goodbye while running to catch up with Garrick.

"Pfft... He didn't even give you a little bit of face. Brishen, you sure are hated by your brother," Allard made fun of Garrick who was left behind by his younger brother.

"Huh?! What do you mean by that? He is just shy," Brishen retorted.

"Garrick is anything but shy. I mean I can see that you will be jealous of me because my little Ambert is always so cutely following behind me, but Garrick can see that his brother is nothing special at all." Allard said with a smirk.

"Shut up, you idiot." Brishen retorted as he glanced at the other kids on the ground fighting.
"But, since we came here, Ambert has become cheerful and expressive. Back at the castle he used to be all copped up and wasn't as expressive either. I wish that he keeps smiling like that and always be happy." A trace of sadness appeared on Allard's face as he looked at Ambert's smiling face. Brishen, who was standing right beside him, silently glanced at him from the corners of his eyes before shifting his line of sight to Garrick and Ambert in the distance.

"I guess it’s better here with a lot of kids. I wish my little brother too becomes less of a worry head and just enjoy his childhood," Brishen resigned a sigh as he said that.

"Yea," answered Allard who was smiling from ear to ear looking at his friend.

..............

"Hey, Alli, tell me, am I a bad brother?" Ray asked to Alvian who had wrapped her small hand on Ray's finger, giggling. He looked at her for quite some time before sighing. 'What Arnette said last night was correct!'

(Flashback)

"You want what?!" Melinda asked both surprised and shocked.

Silence dominated the air. "Making Allen quit the way of knight and magic will really help him? How will he be able to defend himself if some problem comes up?" Reind questioned Ray.