Silas...............

Edited by: dragonsam656

..........................

"Hello!! Allen, Ray, I'm your cousin Luca Cain." introduced the young man, his hazelnut hair with eyes that was similar to theirs.

Stunned at the new information Allen gave away a blank expression. He never thought that they could have a grandfather. Maybe because these were times when wars occurred every once in a while he thought, their father never mentioned him that they subconsciously thought that they didn't have any grandfather who is alive.

As he was in a daze processing the new found information Luca picked Allen up as he looked at his face intensely. Looking at his dazed expression he couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as he thought 'How cute.'

As for Ray he kept his stoic face throughout everything. The old man Marquise smiled as he lifted him up and let him sit on his shoulder while his soldiers made their way in and lead the children out.

Outside the cave there was many carriages which helped carried the kids to the destination where the people were waiting for them.

The old Marquise, Luca, Garrick, Ray, Allen and Ambert shared one carriage while all the kids were assigned different carriages to ride.

After a long awkward silence Allen finally got out of his daze and blurted out, "Ambert what are doing here?!"

"Uh....um......I was with you the whole time." said an embarrassed Ambert as he averted his eyes from others' gazes.
'He was with us the whole time? Damn he has no presence at all.' thought Ray and Allen inwardly as they gave the scared looking kid an awkward smile, feeling guilty of their ignorant behavior.

After this conversation settled, the awkward silence once again made its way to the carriage's atmosphere.

After a few minutes of nerve wrecking silence the old man opened breaking the silence, "Uh....um.....so Allen, Ray, how have you both been?"

"We are fine. How have you been gr.... grandfather?" said Allen with a forced smile.

"I have been fine, fine. Hahahahaha...hah." sighed Marquise Cain awkwardly hauling the atmosphere into awkwardness once again.

'The atmosphere is too heavy.' thought everyone in the carriage in unison.

As the carriages arrived at their destination, parents hugged their kids crying and thanked the saviors of their kids. As for the secret of Allen, Ray and Garrick being able to use magic, they already asked the kids to keep it secret to which they complied happily.

Ambert walked towards Haelan in small and awkward strides while Zanna ran towards him inheritance full speed and clung to his thighs with big crocodile tears falling on her cheeks. Haelan patted her head with a warm smile and asked the maid to take care of her. Haelan saw Ambert walking towards him timidly and thought 'So adorable' as he walked towards him and picked him up and asked, "Did you cry?"

Ambert with a bright smile shook his head, his eyes brimming with light. Haelan smiled at him.

Garrick walked back to his family and was strangled by hug by his father, mother and brother. As he was hugged by his family his lips lift up forming a faint smile as he hugged his family back.

Allen and Ray ran towards Reind and hugged him tightly. Reind hugged them back he kissed both of them on the forehead. Following closely behind the boys old man Cain came along with Luca. Reind looked up and stared at them before letting the boys go from his embrace as he stood. Both Reind and Marquise Cain stared each other's for some time before Reind finally spoke up sincerely, "Thank you for helping my boys and bringing them back safely."