Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............

Edited by: dragonsam656

........................

The last thing I remember before coming to this place was Natsumi confessing to me and then a lightning hitting us and after that when I regained consciousness I was in this dark place where I could see nothing feel nothing.

"Just where am I."

Suddenly a blinding bright light came towards me. It seemed like a human figure and it started to talk to me "Child due to a mistake of us gods you met your untimely demise. We cannot give you your life back but to make it up to you we can let you reincarnate in another world."

"Hmm.......so I died?"

"Yes."

"And it’s because of a mistake you gods made Huh?"

"Yes."

"So, what are you acting all high and mighty for you shitty old man?"

"Huh?!.......what did you say? I'm not old and I'm a god you know."

"So?! I died because of your fault and you are trying to show authority over me?!" I said in a threatening tone. "Is this the person who is known as all mighty who kills people on his own convenience because of his mistakes and then acting like he is doing them a favour?" I said while acting like an abused person with fake tears ready to fall off.

"I'm sorry." said the god timidly while sulking in a corner. "Please I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything!?" An evil smile appeared on my face from ear to ear.

"Yes, anything." He said brightly as he became more cheerful.

"Then give me cheats when I get reincarnated." I smiled. "Also there is one thing I want to ask you. Did Natsumi die too?"

"Unfortunately, she too has died and another god is talking to her right now as we are talking here." While showing me where she was but I couldn't see or hear anything they were talking about. "Is that all? Then it makes things easier let's wrap it up here."

"Who said we are done here. I want to retain my memories as Tetsuya. I want to able understand the language where I'll get reincarnated."

"Huh......ah."

"You said you will do anything I asked for. If you don't comply with my wishes now you will be going back on words."

"Ugh...ok I'll do as you asked. Sheesh for a human you have good brain."

"Isn't that you are too easy to manipulate." murmured Tetsuya. "Also I want you give all the cheats you have given to me that you give them to Natsumi too."

"Ok."

"Also..."

"You are being too greedy." He said as he cut me short while interrupting me.

"Humans are supposed to be greedy." I retorted. "I want to be where she will be reborn from the very start." I added.

"What are you talking? How I can tell you that?" He said looking really worried.

"You are a god you can easily tell me where she'll get reincarnated or who she will get reborn as can't you?"

"I can't interact with humans after this and I'll not be allowed to talk to you. Thus, it will be impossible to tell you that."

"Then, let me see her get reincarnated."

"I cannot let that happen. You will be reborn before her and it has already been decided."