The Ball............

Edited by: dragonsam656

............................

It was the end of the week and the day for ball which was hosted by the Forestyn family, as the Marchioness herself came to invite the family personally they had no options other than to attend the ball.

All of the family members were busy getting ready and the maids were busy dressing up Ray. As for Allen he was being dressed up according to Melinda's wish. Rather than wearing a formal suit he was dressed in a beautiful purple gown. He was also forced to pin up his hair with a hair ornament which had a purple butterfly which made him look like a girl. While Ray wore a formal black suit and his hair was slicked backwards which gave him a very serious look with his already expressionless face.

Melinda wore a black and white dress with diamond jewelry to go along with it. Reind was wearing a formal suit with a tail coat and a sword. His hair was slicked backwards like Ray.
As Allen came out of the room with Melinda everyone was surprised by looking at his dress. All of the people present there awestruck how beautiful Allen was and how much he looked like a girl.

"You are looking so cute. You will definitely grow up to become a beautiful woman Allen." Said Reind with prideful smile and bleeding nose which nearly ruined his clothes.

"Why is your nose bleeding? You pervert, put that the blood back in right now, I don't want a pervert as my husband." said Melinda with an expression scary which sent shivers down Reind's spine.

As Reind looked towards Allen with teary eyes he sympathized with him. "Papa its ok, don't feel sad." said Allen as he patted Reind's shoulder.

Suddenly Reind hugged Allen and started crying saying "One day I would have to marry my daughter to some scoundrel" as more tears fell down like waterfall.

"Lilian, take him away from Allen and don't let him anywhere near him." said Melinda in a really cold voice.
Lilian obeyed her as he took a crying Reind away from Allen against his wishes.

'My gender was completely disregarded by him wasn't it? Also mama too dressed me up as a girl. I don't really mind wearing dresses and all but I don't want my gender to be disregarded after all that I went through after I became a boy.' thought Allen as sighed heavily.

...........................

As they arrived at Forestyn family Villa they were greeted by a line of servants on both side of the entrance way. And were lead to the venue by a butler, where their arrival was announced as they entered the ballroom.

As they entered the ball suddenly everyone started to look towards them, which caused Allen and Ray to become a little frightened. Just after entering the venue everyone was welcomed and greeted by the host of the party, Marquis Rhett and Marchioness Fyette Von Forestyn. As the greeting session finished Melinda and Reind asked the boys to join the other kids who were at the other side of the ballroom. The boys obediently complied with their request and went to the other kids.

As they were walking to the other kids Allen was having quite a lot of trouble walking, as he had never worn a dress before. Not to mention a dress that was this puffy and heavy. As they reached there, all the kids were looking towards them as if they saw something unnatural. They were greeted by Brishen which snapped everyone out of their trance and continue with their discussion ending an awkward situation for Allen and Ray. There were quite a lot of kids who had come to the gathering and were having conversations, although not similar to the adults but one can sense that they were all nobles from the atmosphere.

Allen did not feel like any of them were childish enough and were all talking about how their parents got them some new expensive thing or some exotic pets while trying to compete over who has better things. He didn't want to be part of such a conversation so when he was approached by Brishen he was really happy because when they met each other last time he found him as a down to earth kind of person.