Exploring Selia.........

Edited by: dragonsam656

......................

Allen and Ray woke up to find themselves in an unfamiliar room. They went outside on the balcony and found a huge garden covering a vast area. They came back inside the room and decided to find someone. As they got out of the room they saw an unknown man. The man had brown hair, red eyes, handsome looking face and was wearing high quality clothes. They concluded that the man must be a noble or a merchant from his clothes.

After looking carefully they saw Lilian walking behind the man in some distance. Watching the man walking in their direction both of them stopped on their spots.

The man saw the two boys his eyes widening he approached them. "Allen! Ray!? They are Reind's son. They look just like Melinda. I can't tell if they are boys or girls." He patted them on the head and smiled gently as he bent down.

"Uncle, who are you?" Asked Allen putting both his hands on place where the had patted.

"I'm a friend of your father." He smiled ear to ear.

"Papa's friend?"

He nodded his head 'Yes' as he laughed loudly. "I'm sure you'll make good friends with my kids." He grinned. "Now I have to go. Next we meet you boys my kids will be there too." He stood patted them again and left waving goodbye. "Lilian you stay with them I'm by myself."

Lilian bowed his head in compliance with respect.

"Lilian where is mama and papa?" Asked Ray.

"Reind-sama has gone out because of urgent work. Melinda-sama is resting in her room." Answered Lilian. " Now both of you what would you like to do ?" He smiled.

"Hmm......Lilian can you take us outside for sightseeing?"

The man found it hard to answer them cause he knew that they could not practice swordsmanship here and the library here contained alot of military secrets so they were not authorised to enter it. Let out a sigh and asked the boys to stay put for a few minutes as he walked towards the room on the end of the hallway. He knocked on the door, "Melinda-sama, May I enter the room?"

She was reading a book when Lilian had knocked in the door. "Come in." She said without looking up as she continued reading the book.

He entered the room and said in monotone, "Melinda-sama, Ray-sama and Allen-sama are asking for permission for going sightseeing in Selia."

Hearing this Melinda revealed a shocked expression. She was reluctant to let the boys go outside. She glanced at Lilian for a few seconds then put the book on her lap and looked up to face him. "Why do you want to do?" She asked her expression calm and stoic.

"Huh!?"

"I leave that decision to you is what I mean. You are already like a parent to the boys if they are with you I can rest assured."

Lilian's eyes widened hearing those words. He never considered himself as anything more than their bodyguard and nanny. Hearing Melinda's words he felt really warm and happy inside. He loved the boys but he always thought of himself as dirty, thus, such thoughts never even crossed his mind.

"But Lilian please......"

"Please?"

"Please tell me everything about it later. I wanted to go outside with them but I have to rest so I can't." Her eyes were desperate. Seeing her like this Lilian couldn't help but give out a little laugh. In the end they both are doting parents.