A normal day (part2)...........

Edited by: dragonsam656

.......................

After two weeks everyone returned to the Rinsburg fief, Allen and Ray were now finding themselves in a dire situation.

Ray and Allen were sitting in front of Reind and Melinda who were sitting on the couch in his study. Lillian, Arnette, Silas and the head butler Louis were all standing beside them on either side of the couch.

"Allen, Ray! Who taught you magic?" Reind asked both the boys, softly so they don't feel pressurized. But even after that both the boys stiffened up a bit because although they didn't have anything to hide but this question was still a little loaded for them.

The twins exchanged glances with each other and coming to an instant understanding. "Luci taught us how to use magic." Allen answered looking Reind straight in the eyes. Reind turned to look at Ray who just nodded in agreement.

Reind let out a soft sigh before speaking, "Well it doesn't really matter if you can use magic or not." Reind said as he sighed a little from exhaustion. ‘And if it’s Luci who taught you magic then it's better.' He thought inwardly. "Anyway Ray, Allen, today I called both of you here because I wanted to discuss something important with you." Reind faced the twins with a serious face.
Ray at that moment thought, ‘this is the most serious he has ever been.’

Ray stiffened up, tensed and nervous.

"As you know that now you are five years old and now that the five year ceremony has been over and done with, we thought that it's the perfect time for teaching you about your future responsibilities as a noble. So we have appointed someone to teach both of you. He will be responsible for teaching you everything aside from swordplay and magic. Those will be taught by me and Melinda." As Reind said his explanation and paused for some time to let Allen and Ray process all the information. They sat on their seats quietly listening and processing.

"Will he teach us horse riding?" Ray asked with a serious and stoic face.
Reind nodded "Yes."

Reind then continued, "Your tutor will arrive in two days’ time, until then you are free to do whatever you wish to." Reind stood up from the couch and walked over to Allen and Ray, tousled their hair and waved his hand to tell that they are free to go out of the room. "You can leave now; Stella will look over you both."

The twins hesitated a little. They were still not sure what Reind and Melinda thought of them being able to use magic in such a young age. Reind noticed the tensed atmosphere around the boys.

He walked over to them and bent down to face them, smiling. "Don't worry; if it's him who taught you I believe he really cares about you two so I'm not angry but rather grateful to him." He paused and rubbed the twins' hair and said, "Now go and eat your breakfast, we still have some important matters to talk about, ok?"
A soft smile bloomed on Allen's face as he and Ray nodded before they left the room.

Reind closed the door after them and turned to face Lilian as he began to speak, "Lilian I want you to have someone infiltrate Oletha Household. We have two months’ time to get information on them." Lilian nodded in response.

Then he turned to face Arnette as he spoke, "Arnette I want you to go and see the situation in Brunelle, the cases of bandits stealing and killing the merchants have been coming a lot from there." Arnette silently nodded. "Try not to kill all of them and capture them alive." Reind added and Arnette frowned a little.

"Do you think I like killing?" he asked still frowning.

"No, I don't, but, if I don't give you these instructions you're likely to kill the majority while saving only a few." Reind answered as he shook his head.
"So, here is the other important thing I wanted to talk about." Reind said his eyes serious.