Healing (part2).............

Edited by: dragonsam656

.........................

"Anyway, why am I here?" questioned Lilian.

All the men in the room looked at each other before Silas started to speak.

................................

(Flashback)

Allen and Ray covered with the blood that Lilian vomited had a terrified expression. "Lilian?!" Allen pulled Lilian's sleeves that was unconscious and was supported by Arnette.

People around them turned to have a look at the commotion but no one dared to approach them.

"Allen, it's ok. He is just unconscious, there is nothing serious." Arnette tried to calm the boys down. "Lilian? Did he faint?" A husky voice came from a distance behind Arnette.

Allen and Ray turned heads to the direction from where the voice was coming from, only to find an unfamiliar man. Their instinct told them that the man was dangerous, causing them to become alert and let their guard up.

Reind on the other hand, didn't react and indifferently asked, "Silas, what happened to him? Where have you both been since yesterday?"

Silas gave an arrogant look to Reind as he raised an eyebrow while he replying, "We were following your orders, as I figured, he pushed himself to the limit and now is in the first stage of mana exhaustion." Silas sighed and looked towards Lilian. He found two young boys who were looking at Lilian with worry in their eyes. Intrigued, he went near them and pulled Lilian away from Arnette and lifted him up.

Allen and Ray were shocked for a second when they saw Silas coming towards them. But when he pulled the unconscious Lilian, Allen snapped out of the shocking state as he held one of Lilian's arms, giving Silas a death glare which in reality looked like a child throwing a tantrum, "Who are you? What are you doing with Lilian?" Allen questioned tightening his hold on Lilian's hands.

Silas looked down with threatening eyes in order to scare Allen a little but found his glare really amusing. Allen noticed the threatening eyes of Silas which made him a little frightened but he refused to let go of the hand and stubbornly held on it. "I'm a friend of his," Silas answered. He put Lilian down the ground carefully and took out a pouch from his pocket. Inside the pouch were pills. He took one pill out and shoved it in Lilian's mouth to make him swallow it. Allen stared at him the whole time, taking note of his every action.

After taking the pill Lilian started to breathe properly as his pulses stabilized. But Allen still refused to believe Silas and stayed near Lilian.

"Hey, you know I won't hurt Lilian," Silas said while he put the pouch back in his pocket. "I don't know for sure you are safe. What if you are just acting?" Said Allen as he gave a threatening look to Silas.

Annoyed Silas scratched the back of his head in annoyance, "Listen here pipsqueak if I wanted to kill him even if it's you or anybody else here nobody would have been able to stop me."

Allen was astounded for a few seconds and then glared at him but before he could retort Reind stopped them and told them to first treat Lilian.

...........................

After coming back to the villa everyone stood outside the room where they waited for the healer's report.

A man clad in blur colors clothes came out of the room. He shook his head as he sighed, "His exhaustion can be treated but it will take one whole month. He is not allowed to do any heavy work and bed rest for at least 3 months."