Waking up..............

Edited by: dragonsam656

.......................

Lilian woke up to find himself in a comfortable bed. His hands felt heavy. He didn't try to move much as he still felt quite weak.

He lay on the bed staring at the ceiling when suddenly the door opened and a man entered the room. "Oh.....you are awake?" said Arnette as he touched his forehead to check his temperature. "It seems your fever is gone but you should rest or Melinda will seriously scold you."

"Ha......." Lilian sighed as he continued to look at the ceiling, dazed. Arnette looked at him and frowned a little. He rummaged through his pocket and took a handkerchief out inside of which were kept what seemed like stones.

Seeing the handkerchief Lilian immediately tried to snatch it away from Arnette only to find that he was not able to move his hands. "Oh, don't move your hands too much. They are still asleep." Arnette kept the handkerchief on the table as he went near Lilian. "They who?" asked Lilian as he looked at Arnette with a suspicious look.

Arnette walked to the bedside and pulled the quilt down a little. Lilian looked down to find two boys, each clinging to one of his arms like a pair of koalas. Allen and Ray were fast asleep and breathing softly while tightening their grip on his and cuddling with it. A soft chuckle escaped Lilian's lips as he saw the two boys clinging to his arms. As he looked at them with eyes filled with tenderness. Suddenly, tears started to well up as he started to remember the kids who died at the cave.

As Arnette saw his eyes filled with tears and kissed him on the forehead as he comforted him, "Lilian, what happened? Please don't keep everything to yourself."

Lilian looked at him with tear filled eyes and looking really hurt. "Lilian, please don't cry." Arnette came closer as he kissed Lilian. Lilian felt Arnette's lips pressed against his and his tongue entering his mouth. Arnette continued to explore the sweetness of Lilian as their tongue entangled with each other as they explored deeper and deeper, enjoying their moment of bliss.

.......................................

[Yea right, Jk. Anyway did you like the ArnettexLilian pair? (Editor Note: please don't)

Do you want them to be a couple or not? I really haven't written any kissing scene ever, so was this ok?

Anyway, here is the real the story.

Enjoy.]

......................................

Arnette walked to the bedside and pulled the quilt down a little. Lilian looked down to find two boys each clinging to one of his arms like a pair of koalas. Allen and Ray were fast asleep and breathing softly while tightening their grip and cuddling with it. A soft chuckle escaped Lilian's lips as he saw the two boys clinging to his arms. As he looked at them with eyes filled with tenderness. Suddenly, tears started to well up as he started to remember the kids who died at the cave.

Seeing Lilian cry Arnette found himself flustered with 'what to do to make him stop crying?' when suddenly there was a soft yawn. Ray woke up yawning and rubbing his still tired eyes when he saw Lilian crying.

He turned his head around to find Arnette standing right beside the bed. Ray gave him an accusing look and a death glare as he said, "What did you do to make Lilian cry?"

"I didn't do anything I swear." defended Arnette as he shook his head sideways.

"Ray-sama, it's ok. It's not Arnette's fault." Lilian smiled to Ray which caused him to back down. Ray then again lied down next to Lilian and wiped his tears.

As he wiped his tears another sound of yawning came as a half asleep Allen sat up rubbing his eyes as he looked around the room. As he saw Lilian awake and crawled beside the pillow he touched Lilian's forehead with one hand and his own with the other. After making sure his fever has gone down he lied back down and fell sound asleep once again.

The room plunged into silence as Allen went to sleep, not wanting to disturb him.

"Ah~ the cutie is still sleep?" Entered Silas with some hot tea "Cutie who?" Lilian questioned Silas who was pouring tea.

"Allen, who else? Ray would you like some milk?" He said as he handed a cup of tea to Lilian who was now sitting straight taking support on the pillow behind him. Ray raised his eyebrows because of the smell coming from the tea. "Don't worry its herbal; it will help you gain back your energy while helping you clear the impurities." He gave a glass of warm milk after adding some honey in it.

"Where is my tea?" asked Arnette as he leaned back on the wall. "Do it yourself." Silas coldly replied as he looked away and poured a cup of tea for himself.

"Anyway, why am I here?" questioned Lilian.

All the men in the room looked at each other before Silas started to speak.

.....................................

[Alright I wrote this small chapter because I don't know I just did. Also nice way to introduce a pair, huh?
(・ω<)☆
I'll try to update as soon as possible. Bye. Thanks for the support. (^_^)]