The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....

Team Rodney and Silas

Rodney heard someone laughing maniacally which gave him an ominous feeling. He ran to where Silas was frantically. When he reached there he was left stunned as he looked at Edward's appearance, he looked more like a monster than he looked like human.

"Die you vile creature! How dare you think that you can even compare to me?" He roared in anger as he punched Silas, once again. On his face was an expression satisfaction as he did so.

Rodney who was observing from the sidelines seemed to be really taken aback as he saw this scene. Edward was just punching the floor to the point of making a huge hole on it as he thought he was plummeting Silas beneath him. Silas on the other hand was sitting on a chair looking at the insane action of the man once called the young master of Oletha Household. Schadenfreude could be used to describe what Silas was feeling watching the state of his enemy, "Me? Vile creature? Humans are amusing creatures indeed; looking more vile than anyone present here, he dares to call me vile?" The sophisticated smile on his face was far more sinister than the mad laughter of Edward. He gulped watching the two men before him, one worse than the other.

"Si... Silas let's go..." Before he could complete what he was trying to say a sudden burst of someone's murderous intent made both Silas and Rodney's hair stand and become more vigilant of their surrounding. "Whose murderous aura is this? I don't think we have met anyone with such a high level of mana," Silas' hands and legs were trembling, "we have to hurry I have a really bad feeling about this. Let's hurry to Lilian."

Rodney nodded, a serious look was on his face. 'Why do I bad feeling about this whole thing?' Silas worried as he ran towards the basement of the Oletha castle.

...............

Xander and Annette's team

On the east side of the castle garden doorway Xander and Arnette were fighting with a group of guards after they were spotted trying to sneak in. In order to stop them alerting everyone inside Xander erected a barrier which made it impossible for the sound to go out or for anyone from outside to come in or see what's going on inside.

"What is that bloodthirsty aura? I have never felt like this before!" Xander said as he found himself frozen from fear, cold sweat on his forehead making him realise the extent to which he has been effected. "Don't know, don't care but one thing that I can be sure of is that whoever that is they are sure to be strong and I am going to fight him. Oi, rookie be ready we are going to power through all of them." Arnette told Xander as he got in a ready to attack stance and just in a blink of an eye with crazed expression he ruthlessly massacred all the guards in a single go.

Xander wasn't even able to voice out his question before he saw countless bodies littered in front of him and understood what Rylan meant when he said if they got serious it would be hard for him to even stand against him. Given that the number of people fighting them were not many but they were strong nonetheless he thought they were just struggling against these people's well co-ordinated attacks but it just turns out that this man in front of him was just not interested fighting these people and hence, was just playing along, uninterested. This got Xander to think what if this was not the strongest of Arnette, not realising that he still has not even asked his summouned beast for help even once.

When Xander came back to himself he noticed that he had followed Arnette to the entrance of the cave near the forest near the castle. Both of them were felt shiver go down their spine as they felt pure dark and evil aura coming inside it. Xander couldn't even speak and even Arnette found his hand trembling, he clutched his wrist to stop it from trembling as he looked up at the entrance in front of him in which he was sure to find someone insanely strong to go against it.

................

Aylwin and Reind's team

Reind avoided the attack by the golem and engaged him in battle while on the other side Aylwin ran to where the golem's controller and attack him. The youth was able to avoid his attack. It seemed as if the fight was getting into a deadlock as Aylwin took advantage of a second of distraction to close the distance between them.

Aylwin was about to attack where an earthquake accompanied a powerful burst of mana made the three of them o look at each other. None of the people there had any clue as what was happening that mana of this intensity was being released or who was releasing it but what they did know was that they were very close to the origin of the mana outburst. Infact, they were in the very cave from which it was being emanated.

...........

(So, yea I'm actually writing this, though very very slow because I'm just very lazy. But I'm gonna do this! Atleast I'm going to finish this arc 100% sure about this. Pray for this lazy soul to have enough motivation to do so and not just give up half way.)