The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........

(Hey guys!! This chapter marks the start of the Five Year ceremony arc. So, I hope you enjoy this arc.)

Edited by: dragonsam656

.....................

Ever since the incident with Allen, the boys were not allowed to go near the forest let alone explore it. They were under strict surveillance.

The atmosphere between Allen and Ray was awkward for a few days after that day. Ray always tried to avoid Allen and always went to the library to study.

'Dammit, what is the matter with that guy? Why is he avoiding?' thought Allen inwardly as he took a walk through the garden. As he contemplated on this topic more and more he started to get angry until he finally snapped. "If this is how he is going to be then there is only one option left for me." Allen grinned to himself as he thought of this. And Lilian who was accompanying him found it hard to react to this little guy's expression which he had never seen before on his face.

After taking a walk, Allen went to his room and asked Lilian to bring him some milk. As Lilian left to get the milk Allen created an illusion of himself sleeping as he went out to search for his big brother.

As Ray was getting out of the library and walking down the hallway suddenly a hand came from behind which covered his mouth and forcefully pulled him in a secluded room. Ray who was surprised to this fast paced event was left in a daze for quite a few moments before he reorganized his thoughts. As he looked upwards he saw Allen standing before him.

"Oi, you dumbass, why are you avoiding me, even after I said it's not your fault huh?" opened Allen in yakuza like threatening voice.

"Umm.....I needed to.......ah....." said Ray while looking at the ground.

"Huh!? I can't hear you, even though you were crying like a baby when I woke up." As Allen said that he let out a sigh. Suddenly a book hit his face really hard causing him kneel down in pain, his eyes watery and a few tears hanging on his eyelashes while he covered his nose.

"Ah....sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. It was a reflex." Said Ray while putting his hands on the back of his head scratching it awkwardly as his eyes looked sideways glancing at Allen from time to time, as he sat in dogeza posture.

"You asshole, it has gone on long enough. First you avoid me then you hit me with a book. Do you have a death wish?" Allen said while veins on his forehead bulged in anger. He lifted his hands and pointed it at Ray, Suddenly, a fireball passed through Ray, hitting the wall behind nearly missing him but leaving a little of his skin red.

"Huh!?" Ray looked behind and found the wall charred and black in colour where the fireball was thrown. "Are you trying to kill me?" his face pale with cold sweat.

"What is the benefit in that?" Said Allen as he glanced at Ray with sharp and narrow eyes, he smiled an evil smile. "So, I'm asking you this nicely as your brother, what will you do next? Avoid me or get along with me huh?"

"I... I'll get along with you as your brother." said Ray, glancing sideways avoiding eye contact.

"Oi, say that while looking at me." ordered Allen.

"Ye....yes. I'll get along with you." said Ray.

"Then it's decided. Let's get along nicely onii-san." Allen smiled brightly as he extended his hands towards Ray.

'His real character is slipping through.' thought Ray inwardly as he let out a heavy sigh. 'Well, that has been done in the past. I'll just have to be extra careful from now on.' Ray took Allen's hand and stood up with his support.