Going on an adventure..........

Edited by: dragonsam656

...........................

Allen's POV

Last time I went to the forest was three days ago and since then I was not able to go there because we were never left alone. Even during the nap time Lilian or somebody else would always be keeping a watch over us and by the time they left the room I would have already fell asleep.

Today we were finally left alone during nap time and without anyone keeping watch over us, so, we decided to go to the forest today. Ray too came with me to the forest. As we made our way to the lake we found Luci sitting there, looking at the petals falling down on the surface of the water.

That view of her sitting there watching was really mesmerizingly beautiful. I almost didn't want to distract her and I tried my hardest to do so. But the sound of the branches underneath my feet’s breaking made her realize of my presence there.

"Hel..... Hello! Luci, how are you?"

"Hello Allen, I'm fine." She smiled and noticed someone beside me looking surprised. Watching her reaction Ray introduced himself to her "hello my name is Ray; I'm Allen's older brother. Thank you for taking care of my brother."

"Hello, my name is Luci. And there is no need for thanking me." She said as she brightly smiled.

"Luci are you prepared to go on the adventure??"

"Yes, but we don't have anything to eat if we get hungry."

"You don't have to worry about that, we can eat the fruits."

"So, now that everything is solved we should head out."

"Yes."

"Hmm...”

................................

We started on our little adventure which was basically us touring the forest. We went a little further inside than we would normally. It was really fun, it was getting quite boring to read books or practice magic. It was good change of pace.

Ray and Luci have become fast friends too. It seems they have similar interests.

We saw many animals and some magical beasts too; I never knew there were so many of them living so near. We didn't approach them as not to startle them. As for when we got hungry there were some wild berries which were not poisonous that took care of our food provisions. After some more looking around we decided to head back.

..................................

We were walking back towards the lake but the sudden rustle of the leaves from the bushes caused us to halt. I grabbed her hand while cautiously stepping backwards as I prepared to run. I looked at Ray and it seemed like he already knew what was on my mind that made things a lot easier.

Just when we were about run a huge wolf like demon jumped out of the woods, we were too slow and now we were in a dire situation, it would have been ok if it was just me and Ray but Luci is here too. It would be really bad if she gets hurt.

"Don't make any sudden movements or noise." suddenly said Luci.

I followed her instructions without asking any questions the situation didn't give us the luxury to do that. We stood completely still there for some time while the demon was checking our surroundings; he didn't attack us all the while but just came really near us. He started to smell Luci and after that ran away.

We took a breath of relief after the demon went away and started to laugh as we calmed ourselves down.

As we got out of the forest to return to our home we decided that Luci should come with us because of the incident and we were not going to let a girl go home alone through a forest pathway. As we came out of the forest we heard some loud voices which seemed like they were calling someone.

As we got closer to the house we started to hear those voices more clearly. They were calling for us. It seems like we were found missing. We ran towards the home while thinking of excuses. Luci came along with us. As we came out of the bushes mama and everyone was calling out our names with worried expression all over their faces.

"Mama" I called out to her.

Mama looked and turned her head towards us as she was about to cry and had an expression of relief on her face. But suddenly her expression changed from that of relief to a scared one.

"Allen, Ray, get away from him." She said looking towards Luci with caution.

"Him? Mama do you mean Luci? She is a friend of mine and Ray's."

"Both of hurry and get away from him, he is a de........"

Before she could complete saying that suddenly Luci started to change her form from that of child's to one of adult.

"Don't worry human I won't harm these two boys. Also can you ask this man to put his dagger back?" said a husky voice that sounded like a man's.
"Lilian put the weapon down." Mama ordered Lilian as the latter obeyed her without any retort.

I turned back to see who the person with the husky voice was only to find a man who looked as beautiful as a woman behind me. He had the hair and eyes like Luci. My eyes widened with surprise and shock on seeing him “who are you?” I questioned the man.

He blended his knee and came down to our height. "Hello!! Ray, Allen, my name is Lucifer. I'm the king of demon race. I changed my form to that of child's and came here in order to investigate something and by no means had I meant any harm to both of you or any other human." He told me and Ray.

Then he faced mama and said “don't worry mother of Ray and Allen. It is not my interest to kill or cause any harm to my friends' parents.”

"Wait, you are not a girl?" I asked him.

"No, I'm a man." He answered.

"How can you do this to me? Why didn't you tell me you weren't a girl before?" I asked him as I entered a state of disappointment.

"You never asked."

"And here I thought I could finally have a sister." I thought in my mind.
"But I would like to ask you for your permission to allow me to meet them." said Luci to mama as he seeked the permission.

Hearing that, me and Ray went towards her and begged her to let us play with him.

"Please mama Luci is not bad. He’ll play with us." I pleaded to her.

"Please." pleaded Ray.

"Ok, I get it." sighed mama "I would let you both play with him. It seems he hasn't harmed anyone and is in fact quite fond of you both but if anything happened which puts you both in danger because of him, I will not think twice to change my mind."

"Thank you, for allowing me to meet them. They are my first friends I have ever made and they are rather cute. You have my words human that I, Lucifer, will always protect them to my utmost abilities."

"My name is Melinda, and you free to visit them in our house whenever you want." said Mama as she came towards.

"Isn't it nice that we can play together more often now?" I smiled to Luci.

"Yes, it is." He smiled back to me.

Thus, we became friends with the demon king Lucifer. He would visit our house from time to time and play with us and it was quite chaotic when Papa found out about him. But now it has become natural for us to have him here.