(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PROLOGUE/CHARACTERS/PART 1 AND PART 2

PROLOGUE

I don't regret loving you. I don't regret trusting you. I regret giving you the power to hurt me in a way that I'll never be able to be fine again!
Maan...

If someone hurts you, just keep your head up high and prove to them that you don't need them to be happy.
Geet

Courtesy :- Taken from Google...

CHARACTER SKETCH

Maan Singh Khurrana:- 28yrs old, Rude, Arrogant ,businessman.. His life revolves only round his business world..Nothing to do with anyone... Has no one in his life.. Neither his family nor friends...

Geet khanna:- 20ys old, Sweet, loving, bit childish, bit mature and a caring girl... had done her graduation, wanting to join post graduation college.. Her dream to be independent and join colleges for medicine and surgery... lives with her parents..

PART 1

Geet was sitting in the mandap , beside her, was her would be hubby.. .. Didn't know why, she was marrying him.. Marrying to a man who has a 5yrs old boy.. was that the kid who attracted her -Geet, and just for that reason she got ready to marry the father of that kid??? or, was that for her grandmaa's wish - to marry her grandmaa's friend-savitri devi's grandson or, the man himself , for whom she felt something may be pity, sympathy or love .. Naah !!! How can anyone fall in LOVE at the first sight??? This love at first sight things were too filmy .. she never lived in that filmy world...

In those thoughts, her marriage got over and they stood to get elder's blessings .. but instead of going to take blessings from her parents , Maan called off the day-the marriage saying ..

Maan: Am going home .. Have no more single mint to waste on these things ..

Yes Geet was now married to the no.1 business tycoon of India ... The Maan Singh Khurrana...

He went away, without even looking at his wife even for once .. Geet, felt hurt and embarrassed in front of her in laws and guests ... but her mind immediately got distracted with a kid's hand on her wedding lahenga(dress)..

Avinash (Avi):- Mama , lets go and take blessings ..

Geet had a sweet smile looking at him who already had accepted Her as His mother...

Geet and Avi went and took blessings .. first , from Maan's grandmother .. Then her own grandmother, His father... Her parents .. then Dev-Maan's brother, who gave her a warm brotherly hug .. While Naintara- Dev's wife, smiled sweetly at Geet...

Dev:- welcome to the Khurrana's bhabhi (SIL)..

An automatic shy smile touched her lips and her eyes looked down in shyness.. Dev lifted Avi,who was holding one of Geet's hand tightly..

Dev:- Hey Avi !! why are You taking blessings along with bhabhi???

Avi:- Nakul uncle said wherever my mama will go . I will have to follow her ..you know uncle who am I ???

Dev (asked):- what ??? who ???

Avi:- Nakul uncle said am now her BG(bodyguard)...Hai naa mama..

His small cute eyes searched her mom and he asked her .. To which all smiled and Geet after shying a little .just kissed his cheek in ans to Avi's cute question..

By this time, Geet had long forgotten Abt Maan's weird eagerness to go back to home and savitri Devi sighed in relief.. thanking Dev through her eyes to which Dev nodded in assurance ..

Eventually they were succeeded to avoid the most obvious quiz of groom's disappearance like that ...

After meeting with all , they made Geet sit in the car, Avi was with Geet all the time .. He ran and sat beside Geet and dadimaa sat on other side .. Drive was long from HP to Delhi.. and soon Avi dozed off in Geet's lap.. While Geet kept patting his back ..she really adored this child .. Dadi saw the motherhood in Geet's eyes and felt proud on her choice for her grandson Maan...

After a long silence, and contemplating how to say , finally daadi spoke ..

Dadi:- Am sorry for Maan's behavior .. wo...

Geet (didn't let her finish):- Daadimaa plz, I understand .. plz don't feel that and relax..

She put her hand on dadi's and both didn't talk further ... after their comforting touches of their hands ..Both the ladies, felt nice...

Geet entered in the Mansion.. KM.. with a sleeping Avi on her shoulder , performed the Girah parvesh .. and then Dev took Avi from her ..

Dev:- Bhabhi, here is Avi's room ..(when Geet looked at him confusion he said) wo... (he started reluctantly) bro doesn't like Avi's presence in his vicinity..

Geet (was shocked and confused, ST):- why a father will be that much detached , from his own SON.. ??? How can a father hate his own blood ???

But she didn't ask as she was new here and everything would have taken time to get cleared ...

Hey all... So am here with Hurtful Hearts.... Like had said I can only relate to Maan and Geet while I write...And majority of ppl here have agreed with me, and am thankful for that... 

Those who don't know, Hurtful Hearts is basically written by ME in IF... For GHSP Forum and the version swaragini(swasan) you had been reading was the Plagiarized one... Since ppl in here wanted to read the full story am starting from start with my ORIGINAL VERSION that is with Maaneet in lead couple... Choice is your whether you read it or leave it...But, I would like you ppl to give this a try...You are gonna love this one.. Rest up to you... 

Let me know how is this part... and yeah, I will be updating everyday... maybe 2 parts in a day...So, you need to keep up with me... Read and give your views soon... 

Much love Rose