(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 16

PART 16

At night, Maan ordered wine for himself and drank in his room... For some unknown reasons, he wasn't liking the way he showed concern for his so-called wife... He recalled their early convo, where he asked was she alright or the way he took care of her and made her have food ...

For him, every women was like his mother and his Ex-wife...The gold diggers..The wine took over his senses and he thought abt his sudden changed behavior and attitude for Geet...

Maan(ST):- No, she too is same... women are bound to play games and betray.. He came up with that decision once again abt women and took another glass...

The very bad timing Geet had, she knocked and entered his room, like she did previous night and came in front of him...

Maan knew the purpose of her arrival.. He looked at her in anger... He was highly drunk to think anything else but to see his own Ex-wife in Geet...without any thought, Maan neared her... pulled her to him...

Geet, who just was thinking to, how to ask him to let her be in his room for the night, got shocked by the harsh pull...

Maan:- what do you want??? You want to seduce me to bed ???like she did, with my Dad??? (Too shocked Geet , just looked at him, not understanding his sudden anger... and the reasons behind that ... Maan glanced her for one last time and then pushed her on his bed ... pinning her wrists.. The pain brought Geet's lost and shocked senses back and react ... which was to wriggle to get free)

Maan forgot, from which pain.. she just went through few hrs back and forgot why she came there... after lot of struggles when he didn't leave her...

Geet:- Leave.. (But the voice didn't reach to him, as he contd with his harsh words)

Maan:- May be, I should have got physical with you on our very first night , then you might not been pregnant with someone else's kid...

He desperately wanted to make her his so that she too doesn't leave him running with some BF of hers... like the women in his life did...

Geet(gasped):-what are you talking ???? you are hurting me ... leave me ..

Maan:- you have hurt my heart !!! which already was broken...

He whispered the words on her face ...Eyes boring to her eyes. Both the pair of eyes had tears.. but with a difference...

His eyes red and shedding tears of blood... The betrayal, His women gave him.. and Her eyes were filled with salty water... His eyes had so much anger and Her eyes had disgust.. hearing him...His harsh words...

Geet:- I didn't do anything ... Its you.. who keeps hurting your loved and close ones... Do you even know how much you hurt Avi..

Maan:- Don't ... Bring HIM in...(He showed her his eyes, which were red in fury)

Geet(had had enough,  shouted):- I will ... Till the time you don't tell me the reason for so much hatred for a small kid .. your own son.. I will ask that quiz from you..

Maan(tightening his hold on her in his anger):- what do you want to know ...??? Haan??? You want to know abt the hatred...Hmmm??? Fine then I will tell you today once and for all...

Geet looked at him shocked ..He was ready to tell her the reasons behind his hatred.. Maan left her hands and got up.. looking around he saw the couch and taking hold of her wrists..pushed her on the couch and sat beside her... taking the laptop in his hands he opened one folder...searching around that , for something..