(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 67

PART 67

PART 67

Evening,

Geet was almost ready wearing the suit she chose from before and looked at the small box in her hands...That contained cufflinks...simple yet elegant... She bought from her window shopping, in the noon...

Geet(smiled looking at them, ST):- Just hope, he would like my present... And Am sure he will... Since have seen him wearing such cufflinks sometimes...

She was left speechless when last night he gifted Avi such a beautiful hand band that too specially ordered and made for Avi.. She thought to gift Maan something that would be useful as well as liked by him... And of course his Birthday present was also pending so it just came on right time.. and she purchased that box for Maan...

She placed that inside her small clutch and got ready ... to go down and wait for Maan...

Maan arrived at home, all tired and exhausted from the office work..He had to postpone a meeting for his dinner outing since he knew Geet would be ready and must be waiting for him..He didn't want to cancel their plan...For the first time, He has asked someone out and so it would have left a very bad impression on Geet... And Thanks to His dad's visit earlier who informed him abt Geet's worry on their dinner outing...So, he postponed the meeting instead of the plan of dinner... He ordered one of the servants for a coffee and went to freshen up and change..

For Him, it just was a casual meet with his own wife..To know her better... To know abt her views...

But For Geet, it was all new ... Going out at the night time.. that too, with her Hubby khurrana...and surely , she was worried for his topic of conversation...

Geet was in Avi's new room with him, inquiring him abt his studies and HW's ...when a servant came and informed her abt Maan's arrival..

Geet has decided to not to withdraw herself from Avi, just coz of her mother's harmless worry, but surely, she thought to meet and spend time with him , when he and she will be alone or only a few ppl will be around, so that none will see her spending all of her spare time with him... and specially her parents... She has mentally told herself to maintain a distance with Avi when her parents are around...

Geet winded up the class, she was taking, of Avi.. and Avi too came out from his room in the main hall... to sit with rest of the family members while Geet noticed one servant going into Maan's room... taking a mug of coffee... she stopped him and 

Geet:- Let me take this for Maan... (Servant nodded and left handling Geet the tray)

Geet entered the room and saw him, standing in front of mirror ... For the first time, she noticed his tired features ... She felt bad... went and stood right behind him... so that he could see her in the mirror...

Geet:- Your coffee...

Maan(gave her a small smile and noted her dress for the outing):- You didn't need to do that ... Anyways thanks ...(saying that he took the mug from tray and started to sip his coffee)