(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 42

PART 42

Entering his room.. Maan saw Geet sat on the bed and trying to study.. When she looked at him.. She was reminded of her insult and she turned her head away...

Maan:- Am sorry...

Geet looked at him shocked, it was the second time he was saying sorry, after that party-dance-night..He hand never said sorry after that night , even when he misbehaved with her or insulted her earlier...

Geet:- I will forgive you on one condition...

Maan(sighed, knowing her child side again is coming up):- Hmm. .. and what's that ???

Geet(stood from bed and looked into his eyes):- Promise me you will get My Avi back...at any cost...

Maan (nodded):- Promise, am gonna try my best ...

Geet smiled and hugged him.. She had wanted to cry her heart out to someone .. for Avi.. and right now she wanted a hug form someone .. and that had to be the husband...
Maan was shocked...getting sudden hug from her.. He just stood there... letting her hug him and cry..

Geet:- Am sorry, I..I threatened your lawyer .. But I want my Avi back.. so...

Maan(unknowingly smiled recalling her threats):-Its ok.. I heard them.. you have scared the poor guy..

Geet(parted a little and looked into his eyes):- Will he back out from the case, coz of that ??? (she felt guilty)Sorry I didn't mean to.. It just ...

Maan:- Its ok Geet... Nobody really gets affected of your fearless threats .. But he is new so he might get .. But that doesn't mean I can't get an other lawyer for OUR kid... I can higher someone else..

Geet(smiled):- Did you say OUR kid???

Maan(looked away.. Getting away from her hug):- Ahh!! Don't think so .. I said our ...?? (Maan was shocked at his own response.. The words just came out on its own accord..just in a flow...and he was now denying )

Geet:- Anyways thank you... for everything ...

Maan just nodded and went away...

After couple of days, Amit Kumar managed to get the date of hearing .. Since it was a demand of Mrs MSK.. that she wanted her son back ASAP... and so today was the day for the First hearing...

Everything was set... Maan... Geet.. Amit kumar.. Dev...
Amit was waiting in the court room... While Dev accompanied him...

Now Maan was waiting for Geet to come down... They took dadimaa and Yash's blessings and went in their car... Maan turned and looked at her sternly... Geet felt something was coming so she looked away.. turning her head away from him...

Maan:- Geet..I want you to listen to me very carefully... and just do, whatever am saying ... (Geet nodded, still looking outside)You aren't going to create a scene there (Offended with his word "scene", she looked at him.. Maan sighed) Look Geet, you just are going to do what am asking you..Else, you aren't coming there...(Geet nodded and Maan contd)you won't shout on THEM.. You won't trouble Avinash, there...