(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 56

PART 56

Geet(smiled, as she knew, he was convinced with that outing plan):-wese bhi mujhe meri principal se milna hai... kafi time hogaya... un se mile.. (She sat on couch and took Avi on her lap) pata hai, mere principal madam hain naa, wo bohat achi hain.. meri fav thi wo, jab main college main pardti thi na... wo meri kafi help karti then..Unse milne hum kal jaenge...Theek hai???

Avi nodded and she kissed his cheeks .. Sighing in relief, that finally she was able to convince him and that meant she was going to stay a day more here..

Maan(ST):- Hmm... Her college... ok.. this is going to be good for me... as I can see her real self-there...and I will also meet her principal, to know more abt her.. It's a best chance I was looking for...

Avi:- Par aaj main kya karoonga??? (he looked around sadly and then smiled) main papa ke saath so jata hoon...

He got down from Geet's lap and was going to bed, where Maan was pretending to be fast asleep... Geet looked at Avi and then Maan and reached for Avi's hand.. stopping him..

Geet:- Avi nahi... papa so rahe hain naa... aap ao bahar.. main kuch arrange karti hoon aap ke liye..

Avi:- Nahi mama, main thak bhi gaya hoon... poora ghar ghoom ghoom ke.. plz, main so jata hoon...

Geet:- Avi dekho, papa so rahe hain naa..wo disturb hojaengey naa... (Her heart went for the baby but she also was aware of her Hubby Khurrana's mood and in no way she was going to give him any single chance to change his plans)

Avi:- promise, main chupke se let jaongaa.. aur bilkul awaz nahi karoonga...

Sighing Geet left Avi's arm.. who went tiptoeing towards bed and then shifted beside Maan on bed.. looking at Geet and giving her a sweet smile... Geet smiled back.. and gave a flying kiss ... with animating to not to create any mess... Avi nodded, returning Geet's flying kiss.. and hugging Maan ,closed his eyes...

Geet shook her head and then tucked them both in the sheets... while A.C was on full mode... and then she left the room... Maan removed his hand from his eyes and looked at the door, where Geet left and then looked at Avi-who was smiling at him... though was scared and nervous as he might have disturbed his papa, but Maan smiled and hugged him... Avi gave him a big smile and hugged him back... and slept...

After an hr...

Geet entered the room to wake them up for lunch ... When she saw them, she sighed and a wide grin appeared on her face...

Avi was all over Maan and Maan was hugging him, to himself.. securely... she liked the way both father and son were gelling well with each other.. and thanked Maan, every time she saw them together... He was changing for Avi.. and that made her feel at peace... She woke Avi up first and then with his moments ...Maan also woke up, looked at Geet...

Geet:- wo... Lunch...

Maan (left Avi who went to Geet):- Will just freshen up and join you down...

Geet :- Ji... (She nodded and took Avi, downstairs)

At the dining table Geet told her plans of next day .. and asked for Maan's wish...and to her surprise he got ready to accompany her there to her college... Her parents were happy, seeing them both happy... Avi was the most happiest among them... He was so excited to visit his mama's college... and meet her teachers ... and moreover, finally he was going for outing..Getting out from the boring house..

After Dinner all retired to their rooms but Geet couldn't help herself but to ask Maan... 

Geet:- you sure, you will come with us ??? Tomorrow???