(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 18

PART 18

Maan and Geet, came out from car and went ahead... They stopped in their steps just outside the gates as dadima came and hugged Maan...

Dadima:- Happy birthday beta...

Shocked, Geet looked at Maan and Dadimaa... yash khurrana followed his mother and hugged Maan with delight ...

Yash:- Many Many happy returns of the day son... Am so happy beta... you rocked the conference and made up to here... Am so proud of you...

Maan:- who told you... ???

Yash:- your staff.. (He meant Adi and few more ppl who were gathered to tell the success of the conference... Maan sighed and gave a small smile to his father... Then he looked at Geet... who was hesitantly looking at them...Completely unaware of Her Hubby Khurrana's Birthday... She didn't know what to say... How to tell, that she didn't know anything... She remained silent)

Maan moved to his room, she also thought to escape from here and wish him privately .. when all of a sudden her eyes fell on little figure hugging Dev from his legs... Looking at Geet and His father, Avi... Geet smiled and moved to take him in her arms as she had missed him so much in these 3 days ...

Avi looked away in anger... Geet frowned looking at him and then rest of the members ...

Dev (smiled):- He is angry at you...

Geet:- why???

NT :- coz you didn't meet him while leaving ...

Avi ( Who didn't know that she actually had visited his room in the night and didn't disturb his sleep-added to Geet's faults):- and she just called me once in these days ...

Geet (was guilty.. she looked down all set to cry with Avi, but then she controlled and bend down to his level):- Am so sorry... I was so much occupied in things there... and it was difficult to call you...since I didn't know what time was here.. so sorry... plz forgive me...

Avi (didn't reply and just hugged her) :- Am so happy mama.. that you could make it to the day... We will enjoy now together..

Instantly Geet smiled ...Not knowing exactly what he was saying...just feeling happy that he just agreed with small plea... He was so unlike his father... Everybody there, smiled looking at the love... the bond.. mother-son shared ...But unlike Geet, they all knew what Avi was talking abt ...

After like half an hr, Geet got free from family questions and Avi.. she then decided to go up and see Maan... She felt bad for not wishing him.. but if he didn't tell her abt that, then how would she would know..

Entering the room... She saw him sitting on chair closing his eyes..lost in his own thoughts and past memories... she coughed to gain his attention...

Maan:- what ???

Geet:- wo... Am sorry.. I.. I didn't know that its.. your birthday today...Umm, happy birthday ...

Maan (smiled, opening his eyes he looked at her):- I don't need your wishes ... I hate this day... (Geet looked at him confused, He stood up and came standing in front of her) if you want to wish, then wish your boy.. uhh !! your so called Son... coz today, its his Birthday too...

Geet (looked at him, shocked):-what ??? Avi's birthday ??? Today???

Maan:- Guess !! you don't know that ??? (Geet shook her head no)Expected that.. Ironically, yes.. (he said that and tried to leave but Geet stopped him)

Geet:- wait!!! (She now, could get why Avi was so much happy...Today)

Maan(sighed):- Now what ???

Geet:- you didn't wish him!!! You won't wish him????

Maan (looked back at her):- I never wished him... Nor celebrate his or My birthday...

Geet (somewhere she knew his ans so instead of arguing she asked):- Do you mind if, I ...celebrate His birthday ???

Maan looked at her in anger.. He felt something ... might be bad as she just mentioned to celebrate His son's birthday and not His ... the anger was just for that ... But he masked that quickly.. and replied .. carelessly..

Maan:- As I told you... He is no one to me... just make sure , you are away from my personal matters ...

Geet:- Is he not your personal matter???

Maan:- No... (he started to leave, she again stopped him saying)

Geet:- so you are not coming to attend that party???

Maan:- I won't... don't care for that piece of human...Am not understanding one thing, after telling you everything ... you still are after me to accept him as my own?? (But before Geet could say anything he just shook his head and went from there)

Geet just looked at his retreating figure.. Thinking what kind of person he is ...

Geet thought to talk with Yash, as he seemed to be interested in family matters ... She knocked yash's study room and entered after he allowed her ... for a few moments , she just thought how to initiate the talks ... But yash also guessed her hesitation, called her to sit in front of him on chair ...

Yash:- yes???

Geet:- umm... I... I wanted to ask you something...

yash:- yes beta, go on ...

Geet:- wo... actually... umm.. I wanted your help...

yash:- For what??? Don't hesitate... Tell me clearly...

Geet:- Actually , you know its birthday Avi's and (she paused) Maan's as well...

yash:- yeah I know...

Geet:- umm.. I want to throw a party for both of them... and for that, I want you to convince Maan to come over birthday party...

yash(smiled):- He won't come...

Geet:- But.. I want him to come ... plz... Avi would be so happy...

yash(sigh):- I understand your concern beta.. But ... He won't be able to make it.. (Geet's face fell) I will give that a try though...

Geet smiled,somewhere knew His dad's Try means He would make sure Maan comes... she left after thanking him... She then asked for the permission from dadimaa for arranging a party for Avi's happiness... She was more than happy.. as they never celebrated Avi's birthday from the time he was born...

Avi was over the moon hearing abt his birthday party and his friends to join him... Geet took every single thing on her .. As her own responsibility...

At lunch time, everything was set...Just Yash's green signal was needed for Geet... to go on and give a happy news to Avi that his papa also was joining him to the party... But instead of Yash, Maan came up to her and glared her...

Maan:- you must be so happy ... Right ???

Geet(wasn't expecting that .. she got confused):- what??? What did I do???

Maan:- Its you, who asked dad to bring me here for the party.. Isn't it ???

Geet(looked down nervously):- wo... I .. I ...

Maan didn't let her speak and just went from there, taking out one of his sherwani's for the function.. saving Geet from his own anger..

Precap:- The birthday party.

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose