(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 62

PART 62

PART 62

Geet's parents reached a bit late ... and were greeted by Savitri Devi and Yash... then the ladies-Geet's mother and Grandmother -were instantly taken by her.. while yash settled with Geet's father... Yash knew what his mother gonna talk to them both and so he engaged Mr Khanna in talks with him...

Avi:- Mama plz, mujhe gift de do naa... promise main sirf dekh ke rakh doonga... plz plz ...

Avi kept buttering Geet from time to time and Geet, being a sweet mother, couldn't have refused the kid and so, she smiled at Avi.. Who knew this was a green signal to him... and excitingly jumped up and down... Geet laughed at his happiness and ruffling his hairs, looked here and there to locate Maan...

There he was, busy with one of his business associates ... Geet sighed and then said something in Avi's ears and he went to oblige, what His mother has asked him for...

Maan was talking to someone when he felt a tug at his pants ... Looking down, an instant smile spread across his lips .. He bend down to reach Avi's height...

Maan:- Kya hua Beta???

Avi:- Mama aap ko bula rahi hain... Thori dair ke liye ...

Maan got mum at this and looked at His client , who was passing him a smile... Surely it felt like embarrassing, to be called by your wife like that ...Maan looked down at His son and smiled ...

Maan:- Avi, beta, mama ko bolo main aata hoon...

Avi:- Nahi papa, abhi chalo mere saath... Warna mama hume gift nahi dengen... Maine kitna manaya hai mama ko gift dene ke liye... plz chalo naa...

Client (spoke up at that):- Its ok Mr Khurrana... carry on... Am here...

Saying that, Client smiled and Maan thanked him... Then went with an over joyed Avi... once they reached the staircase ... They saw Geet standing outside Avi's room... She smiled at them both and gestured them to come ...

Geet:- I hope, Aapko ye gift pasand ayega... (With that Geet opened Avi's bedroom.. and The Three went in)

Avi was happily surprised to see his new room... It was total opposite to what it was before... He went in and started to look at every single thing around there... While Maan stood at the entrance itself shocked at what he saw...

 While Maan stood at the entrance itself shocked at what he saw