(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 33

PART 33

Geet faintly smiled and looked at Maan... Who was staring at her sad eyes... She turned her face away, in a gesture to let him know that she wasn't talking to him..To which, Maan just shook his head..

Maan's Monologue

After Dad's talks ... I was feeling very bad.. for Geet... I HURT her unintentionally... and she was crying coz of me.. when I dressed in simple white kurta of mine... I went to go to the backyard where party was... there I spotted Geet with Dadimaa...
she was smiling but was looking lost ... I HATE this feeling of starting to know her gestures.. her movements and her feelings...which she was feeling right at that time.. I can feel them... But ... I knew one thing for sure, she was sad coz of me... When I wished Dadimaa.. Geet was happy I knew .. she was feeling happy seeing me there.. but kid in her is playing a game ... she is turning her head , trying to show me that she is annoyed.. well she will be... But Am least bothered... what she is thinking that I will ask her for forgiveness... Well.. am not gonna apologize to her now.. I had decided that day of party-kiss-night, only that... that was my first and last sorry to her... yeah I had crossed my limits.. and that's why I went to apologize... But here she is behaving like Avi... this boy is spoiling the girl.. and nobody is gonna see to it...Forget abt making corrections everyone is happy seeing her childish behavior ...

End of Maan's Monologue

Maan shook his head and that's when he heard his dadimaa... she was calling him now , for the third time..

Maan:- Uhh!! yes dadimaa...

Dadimaa:- where are you lost ??? Am saying you to apply color on Geet... Its Holi today... come on...

Maan:- Ahh!! dadimaa, you know right, I don't play with colors ... so..

Dadimaa:- Maan, Am not asking you to play...just apply color ...

Annoyed Maan looked at her...Geet looked at Maan in glares ... When Maan approached her and was abt to put color on her cheek Dadima stopped him..

Dadimaa:- Are Are wait... Fill her partition first .. See, she hasn't applied sindoor today coz I had said her, that will be done by you today.. so go on...

Geet looked down... and sighing , not wanting to upset his Dadimaa ... He stood in front of Geet.. and taking the red color ... He filled her maang... Geet looked at him... His eyes were only staring at her ... she looked down.. feeling ... SHY... and then Maan applied color on her cheek... whispering...

Maan:- Happy Holi...

Dadimaa gestured Geet to apply color on him.. and she just was abt to put color on his face when he held her hand... Geet looked at him, shocked... while Dadimaa shook her head at Maan...Annoyed, Maan left her hand..and taking the chance.. Geet put color on both of his cheeks... and ran away.. shouting ...

Geet:- Happy holi..

Dadimaa laughed looking at Maan's colored face while he glared at Geet's retreating running form...Yash too smiled from a little distance, looking at the playful nature of Geet... After a while Maan left to meet other guests ...

There Maan met with Geet's parents and Dadimaa ... After greeting them and taking blessings and wishes Maan left from there..They looked at each other... in happiness, seeing their SIL's good behavior with them...

Rahul entered Khurrana Mansion along with his friends...He said to the security man that they were from Geet's college and that's why the security man allowed them in... He saw Geet was playing Holi... with her friends .. and talking with ppl occasionally...

Rahul(ST):- Now, you will see and face the consequences of messing with Rahul Chopra by not giving me attention... (He looked at the small bottle, he was carrying and smirked) Now I will mix this Bhang in the cola placed there and make sure, She has it.. and then I will create a scene ... Sorry Mr MSK, no offence but I need your wife ... as my GF so will have to do this game ...

Soon Geet got hold of the Bhang which Rahul managed to pass to her and she had it thinking it, to be a cola..And then started her non-stop nonsense... she indeed was creating a scene there..But then herself went to her room avoiding everyone out there..

She was feeling unwell and so she turned to go in and to her room... Rahul's plan was flopped as he couldn't have followed her in the mansion, looking at the guards present at the gates...

Rahul(ST):- Damn!!(He hit his hand on the wall, whereas his friends laughed at his failed attempts ) Not a problem... Maybe today is not my day.. but one day.. I will have you beside me in the college.. as my GF for sure...

Geet entered Mansion, rubbing her head.. with the cola in her hands.. and hit Avi.. who was abt to fall on floor but then Geet grabbed him ..

Geet: -Sorry sorry...Lagi tou nahi..??? (Avi looked away, didn't reply her.. And she instantly knew he was sad) kya hua???

Avi:- papa mere saath kabhi Holi nahi kheltey..

Geet:- Hain???? kyun???

Avi:- pata nahi, unko acha nahi lagta ke koi unhe color lagae..

Geet:- par aj tou meine bhi unhe color lagaya...

Avi('s face brightened hearing Geet):- Mujhe bhi lagana hai papa ko..

Geet(thought for a while and smiled):- chalo..papa kahan hain???

Avi:- Apne room mein..

Geet:- Lets go...

Avi (mimicked her):- Lets... go...

Geet was going to her Hubby khurrana's room...with her unsteady steps... Along with Avi..who was excited to color his Dad.. She peeped in and saw Maan had showered and changed to another white dress...working on some files...She signaled Avi and both entered... Geet still was having the cola in her one hand which she kept on the table beside Maan's glass of wine, while sitting right in front of Maan...

Maan looked at Geet, who was sitting in front of him with Avi in her lap.. He also noticed Avi's hands had color.. Maan sighed, he wasn't able to concentrate on his work while sitting in the study, as the loud noises, from outside, were irritating him.. And so he thought to work in his room peacefully.. But now, looking at the kids in front of him, he knew his work is gonna be suffered...

Nevertheless.. He eyed them.. rather glared them.. Which worked on Avi but Geet was grinning like a fool... in front of him... so he thought to ask her directly..

Maan:- what ???

Geet:- Hehe...Nothing ...

Maan:- Then why are you here???

Geet:- Ahh!! that ??? well, Avi, tell papa why are we here???

Avi(looked at Geet, Geet nodded and then he said):- papa, mujhe aap ko color lagana hai..

Maan(instantly was angry):- what non-sense.. Avi Go from here right now... (He had just got out from those colored clothes after having a shower and now these kids wanted to color him again)

Avi got scared at his anger filled words but Geet still was having him, in her lap... Geet was grinning at Maan...

Geet:- Thoda sa??? (She asked from Maan) itna saa... plzz..

Maan:- I said no.. Now you both... Go from here...

He pointed towards the door.. Avi looked down sad at the way his father was getting angry.. Geet looked at him in anger... While Maan was giving her a tough competition here... No one could say who was more glaring in anger.. Geet or Maan...

precap:- Now what these devils will do??

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose