(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 20

PART 20

Yash once again adored the child girl and Avi's bonding... He so much liked that...
Eyeing Maan, Yash sighed as he was busy in eating... Yash shook his head at the rude son of his...

But what yash didn't know was, Maan was not liking the way Geet was mingling with Avi... The way she talked with him.. The way she cared for his every single need... He didn't like that at all..But never showed that as well... It was now getting tough for him to fake ignorance when it was other way round for him.. Reason for which was still unknown to him...Abruptly he left the dining table... bidding good night to everybody...

Geet went after Maan, after a while as she had one more prob in her study's matter... she wanted to discuss that with Her hubby first..

Geet:- I wanted to say something ...

Maan(sighed):- what else??? You already got the permission for your studies...

Geet:- yeah.. Actually... I will be needed to do a job, in order to cont my studies...so... will I get permission for that???

Maan:- Job???what's the need for the job ??? Am not getting your point..

Geet:- I don't want to use your money for my studies...I want to earn and pay my own expenses..

Maan(nodded in yes):-Got your point...so what are you willing to do???

Geet:- I think, I will teach in Avi's school...

Maan(looked at her shocked, ST: she is thinking abt Him here , too):-what??? Teaching ?? But dad won't allow you to work outside our co...

Geet:- And I won't work in your co...

Maan(knew the stubborn so-called-wife-of-his.. That she won't agree so he ignored arguing with her):- well, I think... you are discussing this matter to a wrong person... as I told you before too.. Am not interested in your matters...Ask someone, who values your wishes and wants...am not concerned in any way...

Frustrated with his attitude and ans, she just left his room... Geet contd to sleep with Avi in the night and came back earlier in the morning like every other day.. but today, Yash noticed the way she was tiptoeing towards her own room...

Yash:- what was she doing outside at this time??? What's going on??? She still is sleeping in Avi's room??? Didn't my HM plan work???

NT(who just was passing from there when she heard Yash, and his talks.. she smirked, thinking this was the best chance to expose His lovely DIL's deeds, so she went and stood beside him):- uhh!! Papa ji, if you don't mind I can tell you , what's going on??

Yash(startled at the sudden appearance) :- Hmm???

NT(hesitated):- Ahh!! Papa ji, Geet bhabhi ji, sleeps with Avi.. in his room...

Yash:- what??? (The info, obviously have shocked him...That NT knew abt that matter)

NT(smirked thinking otherwise):- yes, papaji.. Am seeing her in and out like this from 2nd day of Maan Veerji's marriage..

Yash(sternly):- NT, you know , what are you saying ??? (the fact that someone apart from him also knew made him angry, what ppl might think of khurrana's )

NT:- Believe me papa ji... This is the truth.. you can ask Avi if you want...

Yash:- I can't believe this ... (He said, that to himself, shaking his head went leaving a happy NT behind)

Next day, after fulfilling every demand of Avi, Yash finally made him say the truth of Geet being in his room in the nights...

Avi told whatever Geet had told him abt the little secrets of theirs ... Yash then decided something... on his own...

After dinner,

Geet hesitantly made her way to study room, where apparently her husband and FIL were working on some project.. She made an excuse of coffee and was now standing in front of Maan and yash..

Both were busy in talks , that they failed to realize that, Geet was standing for more than required time now... But soon, Yash saw her and called her bit closer...

Yash:- what happened Geet???

Geet:- wo.. I .. want your permission...

Yash(thought she was asking for completing her studies, so he replied):- but you already got our approval..

Geet:- No, No.. Not for that. (yash looked at her confused, whereas Maan knew what was coming but he decided to not to interfere) wo.. papa ji, you know, for studies, I would be needing money to spend on the courses and books.. she stopped at that..

Yash(nodded and then looked at Maan):- Is he not giving you money??? Maan???

Geet(before Maan could say anything she added to her previous sentence):- No No ... Actually I want to work.. I mean .. in Avi's school???

Yash(got angry hearing her ):- what non-sense... (Geet stepped back.. while Maan smirked, not quite evident though, but he looked at Geet, that said: I told you...) you wanna work and that too in some school???what is happening ...where are your standards girl???

That hit Geet really hard..The word "standard" told her how low they ALL thought abt her...

First, it was only her hubby khurrana and now her FIL also.. she looked down without saying anything and left the study.. Maan witnessed the tears in her eyes... and somewhere he felt bad for her.. and angry on his dad as why he did say like that...

Yash saw Maan was looking at him .. That was what Yash wanted ..

yash wanted Maan to take Geet's side.. and when he didn't say anything Yash sighed and left the study saying,

Yash:- You may carry on...Am going to my room.. will discuss later on, on this project... Maan nodded and yash left...

Yash didn't go to his room, but he followed Geet to her room.. and he saw her she was entering her room.. but yash's voice stopped her...

Yash:- Geet, come to my room.. Need to talk..

A teary, Geet got nervous at his sudden demanding words... but she nodded and followed him to his room...once, they were there.. yash started...

Yash:- I know, you might have felt bad at my harsh words..But if you want to work, then you can join us .. our company...

Geet(looked down):- I don't want to, There, I will be treated as MD's wife.. and I don't want that tag...and also, I don't want to take money from you,(she looked at him)I mean, anyone... uhh... I want to be independent , like I was once... plz let me work papa ji...???

Yash(sighed, feeling proud at her thinking..But he had some doubts... on her working at school... But he sent the doubts back his mind and said...):- ok.. but I have a condition...(Geet was just happy hearing his ok so she agreed blindly on his condition)

Geet:- I agree to whatever you will ask me to do or say...

Yash(smiled at her child like excitement):- Fine then... you will not sleep in Avi's room, from today onwards..

Precap:- Geet's answer...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose