(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 38

PART 38

Maan:- where are you going ???

Geet:- I can't sleep here.. without Avi... So am going to his room..

Her voice was chocked..Maan sighed but didn't stop her...and for that, she thanked him mentally for not arguing with her...

But sleep was far away from both's eyes ...Maan was busy in thinking what to do to make his dad happy, he had to think a way to bring Avi back...and then He was kinda missing the kids in his room, he looked at the empty side of the bed and sighed... and Geet ,just couldn't sleep without Avi in her arms ..

Soon she received a call..

Geet:- Hello ...

Avi:- Mama... (Geet sat up on bed hearing his voice... She smiled in tears)

Geet:- Avi, beta... kese ho???

Avi(started to cry):- Bohat bura.. Mujhe neend nahi arahi ... aap ke pass ana hai...

Geet closed her eyes ..Now that she had heard Maan-yash talks, she wanted to wait for HIS actions .. and so she tried to convince him for staying there... Avi cried more hearing her.. She just wanted to shush his cries,as she couldn't hear him crying ... and so she gave him a kiddish idea...

Geet:- Ek kaam karo, Tum yahan aajao.. hum chupke se yahan rahengey.. kisi ko kuch pata nahi lagega...

Avi:- sachi.. (He got happy..More than willing .. Geet smiled hearing his voice.. and knew he must be jumping hearing her)

So they planned.. that Geet will direct him from His house she knew from dadimaa where they had taken Avi... and then Avi started His journey to KM...

Geet's pov

Am not doing anything wrong .. Nor am breaking any promises I have given my words to DD... Papa said naa he will handle everything and Maan too.. so I don't have to worry for DD's reaction... and technically am not breaking any rule.. See am not going to take Avi.. instead he is coming here... Am just directing him.. that's it... rest, am sure.. papa will do the best ...At least, He will be listening to papa...

End of Geet's pov..

Geet hugged Avi as soon as he entered the KM, while Avi cried... the watchman-Ramesh looked at them with smile... Geet parted away from Avi and instructed the WM...

Geet:- shhh!! Ramesh bhaiya, don't tell anyone abt him ok???

WM:- But ma'am what if Maan sir came to know abt this ???

Geet:- He won't .. Am gonna take good care of Avi.. you just do what am saying else you might get fired ...

WM got scared at Geet's fearless threats and just nodded... Geet and Avi went inside , with great care as to, not to come in front of anyone's eyes... else they were gonna be in trouble...She entered his room and closed the door behind them...

Avi:- Mama bhook lagi hai...

Geet:- Main abhi tumhare liye kuch bana kar ati hon, kya khaoge???

Avi:- pasta...

Geet:- ok, abhi lae, lekin tum yahen bethna ok??

Avi:- Ok...

Geet was happy getting Avi ..She made pasta and he ate .. He soon slept on her, due to tiredness and cries... Geet kept looking at him till she went into deep sleep...

Morning,

Geet opened her eyes and saw an angry Maan, looking at her ... along with Yash and Dev... and Payal...

Earlier in the morning...

Dadimaa looked at time it was 9 am and still Geet wasn't down... She went to Maan's room and saw she wasn't there... She called Maan... who told her that she was upset last night and so slept in Avi's room...

Entering Avi's room... Dadimaa was shocked to see Geet and Avi sleeping together...and just then payal came there in the mansion along with few policemen... There Dadimaa blurted that both were sleeping in Avi's room... And so all went to see the scene there...

Geet got up and saw them...Avi too woke up due to the jerk... and was hugging tightly as soon as he looked at his so called mama...

Avi:- Main nahi jaongaa...

Geet patted him and looked at Maan.. who was ready to shout and get angry on her ... But Before someone could say anything she said...

Geet:- plz, shall we go out and talk???

Yash agreed and took everybody out from there but Maan stood still. Yash couldn't have done anything and so he too left leaving Geet and Maan.. with Avi...

Geet:- I... said..

Maan (pulled her up and said) :- what is it with you ??? I told you not to go and take him .. and here you... just ... took him here ??? Can't believe this ...

Geet:- I didn't do anything ... Avi himself came here... You.. you can ask...

Maan:- oh yeah... How can a 5 yrs old boy do that ?? oh come on stop lying ...

Geet:- Am not lying ...I... I just guided him and he reached here.. and Technically I didn't go there instead he came here...So you can't blame me ...

Maan looked at her shocked ...How can she go to this extent to get Avi... Avi nodded at whatever his mom was saying ...

Maan:- you know ,what you both have done ??? what if his mother files a case against us ???

Avi (hugged Geet from waist and said):- wo meri maa nahi hain...

Maan(sighed):- Geet, just go down and apologize from his mother and handle her son to her...

Avi:- main nahi jaaonga...

Avi cried and Geet was having a tough time to console him now ... and so she denied...

Geet:- I won't apologize to her... Avi is not happy there... He wants us all...

Maan:- I don't want to hear anything ... Just go there and give her son back...

Geet:- No... (Geet looked into Maan's eyes and answered ... Maan was getting more angry on her and just then Yash and payal entered ... Maan took Avi's hand in his and handed him to Payal)

Payal:- This time am leaving with just a warning .. but next time I will file a case of harassing me and my son... Stay away from him...

She forcefully took Avi in her arms and made her way down the stairs ... Geet looked at her and followed her ... Avi kept crying to go to Geet... Maan closed his eyes sighing deeply and followed Geet in case she does a blunder yet again...

And, he was right ... She was just running after Avi.. Maan came forward and stopped her by pulling her wrist ... Geet struggled to get free and go to him but Maan didn't leave her...

Geet:- Let me go... Maan plz ... Let me go... He is not happy there... (Maan was having a hard time in controlling her wriggles and making her shut...while Geet kept crying )

Dadimaa (came forward to Geet):- Let him go beta..

Geet:- No dadimaa.. He wants us ... Believe me, he is not at all happy there.. (Geet looked at yash pleadingly) plz papa ji... Trust me ... Ask him to let me go...

Maan had had enough of her struggles and so he took her in his arms .. Momentarily shocked, Geet looked at her Hubby khurrana..

He had taken her in his arms for the first time ... But then she struggled to go.. she hit him on his chest ..But Maan made his way upstairs ... Rest of the family members looked at them shocked and in sadness...

Precap:- Maan consoling Geet...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose