(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 58

PART 58

PART 58

Avi:- Ghar chalen??? (Geet looked at Maan)

Maan:- yes...

And then they returned back to the Haveli..

Night,

Maan was called by Geet's grandmother after diner... and right now, he was knocking at her door...

Geet's grandmother(GM):- plz, come in beta...

Maan entered and looked around .. She gestured him to sit on couch, she came and took the same couch...

GM:- so, you are leaving tomorrow???

Maan:- yeah.. Actually, would have loved to live here but my business...

GM:- I know beta... I understand... Just wanted to say, thanks.... you brought Geet here ... also your kid.. spent sometime with us all... (Maan smiled a bit.. she paused and then started her actual talks)Actually, wanted to say something else also. (Maan nodded and she contd) I know Beta, you have suffered a lot ... Though, I don't know where and who your mother is ...Since Your grandmother shifted to the city life with her son-yash... We lost the touch with each other...But I heard from your Grandmother, what your mother did to you all... and then your Ex-wife...

Maan(cut her):- Uhh!! plz, I.. wouldn't like to talk abt them.. will you plz, try not to bring this topic here???

GM(smiled):- I know, its a sore topic... but just want to tell you, Geet isn't like them both...

Maan sighed, he knew this topic isn't going to stop here.. and he already has requested the old lady to not to bring this topic, there's no way he is going to tell her again-It might sound rude from his part... So he just sighed and nodded to her ..

Maan:- I know...

GM:- Don't treat her like that... She is naive.. innocent .. and still a child at heart.. Geet doesn't know the gaming and all these things...that you might have been thinking... (she looked into his eyes and then said) I know, nothing is well between you both...(Maan looked away, getting shocked at her statement.. while she smiled) I might be old, but I know that.. .you can convince her parents but my experienced eyes can see, what relation you both actually share...You both aren't even friends ..you don't talk much...I Can ask Geet to make advances.. But I know, you have a bitter past... So, wanted to tell you that... She is not THEM...

Maan:- Can I ask one thing??? (she nodded) who told you abt THEM??

GM:- As I said, I wasn't in contact with your grandmother for a long time...Didn't know, that you were married ..But when your grandmother and Yash came for your marriage proposal for Geet... She told me everything ... also abt Avi... Probably Yash, was the one, who insisted and wanted us to know everything before we could have said yes for your proposal... (she paused) and let me tell you one more thing...Geet's parents weren't much happy with your proposal... (Maan looked at her confused.. But before he could have asked she contd) It was Geet, who said Yes for you.. Maybe that was that son of yours or you, for whom she agreed but she convinced her parents ...(She again paused) I don't have anything else to say...

Maan(nodded and looked down.. He felt like, someone was slapping him.. She was the one who willingly gave herself to him despite knowing his past and here he was just testing her again and again...He closed his eyes and then opened them...Took hold of her wrinkled hands and assured her):- You are right... I had a bitter past..We don't share any relation.. We are like strangers... But now, honestly after winning Avi's court case... and also with Dad's continuous pressures.. Am trying to accept this relation... somewhere I believe, Geet's different .. and won't come out like THEM... Am trying Dadimaa.. Am trying ...

GM(smiled hearing him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead):- Thank you beta... Am relieved hearing you.. Thank you.. Now, go to your room and catch some sleep..

Maan kissed her hands with a smile and nodded ... went from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They left for KM the next day...They were in the car, with Geet and Avi lost in their own world of fun...And Maan thought of his talks with Geet's grandmother last night...

They have given their only daughter to Him, believing that Geet was gonna get all the love and care from them... as a DIL and as a wife ... But what was he doing with her??? Testing her always... If she was someone like His past women, then by now, she must have showed some colors , like Payal used to do.. She tried to come close to him, but Geet even didn't try on that part...

Fact was , Geet always maintained the little distance, right from the day one, when he had told her that he wasn't going to accept her and this relation... Geet understood and did what was asked to do... To Keep the distance...

Or like his mother, She did produce Him, from the fake marriage of hers ... Maan loved his dad and that's why he agreed to marry payal... even knowing and not believing the fact, that his own mother left him...For some damn money ... and never looked back...and Payal knew this side of story... But she too betrayed him... But there was something different with Geet's case...

Geet was liked and loved by all... His Dad is all praising her always... Maan wondered what Geet had done that His father liked Geet lot??? always praised her... supported her... even went against his Son many a times ... asking and convincing him to get along with Geet...

He was tired to fight with her more-when she never tried to harm him in this 1 year of their marriage...fight with his family-who are all praising Geet all the time... with her parents-who trusted their SIL... fight with his own self ... Not anymore... Even he has accepted Avi, .. which he never did in these 5 and so years ... But With Geet's one year, he did accept the kid, for some unknown reasons...

The name Avi, reminded him, his talks with Geet's mother regarding sending Avi to boarding school... He looked at his side, where Avi and Geet were lost in their own world... He needed to ask his Dad-His mentor, before talking any decision... and blasting a bomb on her, for she would never agree on that ... and so he wanted to ask his Dad first... He , himself was not sure what he wanted or whether he wanted to part Avieet from each other...

His thoughts broke when Geet-all of sudden shouted to stop the car... Maan looked at Geet...so did Avi...

Maan:- What happened ???

Geet:- wo... Just at that street(She pointed to the street, alongside the roads) My cousins live there... I was thinking, you can get to know more abt me, if we go there and talk with them???

Maan looked at her in astonishment, whereas Geet was smiling... what was she??? She was asking him to go to them ask abt herself from her cousins so that he will stop doubting her intentions???? He felt so low on his own thinking for, keep testing her like that ... She was abt to get down from the car when he stopped her... She looked back at his grip on her wrist and then his eyes...

Maan(whispered):- You don't need to prove yourself to me Geet... Plz, Don't make me feel ashamed ... Am already feeling guilty...

Geet(shook her head):- I didn't mean that ...Am sorry... I ..was .. Just ...

Maan(sighed):-plz... Be seated ... We are going ...

Geet looked down and nodded while Maan ordered the driver to carry on with their journey...

Silence prevailed inside the car... with Maan and Geet getting lost in their own thoughts ... But with Avi beside Geet, it was way too easy to get her distracted and out of her thoughts and in next few mints she was all her self.. talking and laughing with Avi..

Maan looked out as he saw Avieet were passing from his side of the car, then only he realized, he was still there in his car, whereas they have reached KM... And he followed them ...

Pracap:- Maan talking abt Avi..

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose