(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 9 And PART 10

PART 9

Yash looked at the girl in adoration ... she was young but responsible and broad minded, unlike her conservative family.. She had loved Avi from day 1, and Yash knew, he has got a perfect mother in Geet...

But then he sighed, looking at the rude behavior of Maan with Geet.. Yash needed to work their relation out and HM trip was the start of that relation...

~~~

Maan and Geet boarded the flight which was scheduled at 6am... and Geet became child looking at the flight... She almost fought with Maan to sit on the window seat..

Not wanting to create a fuss over her antics-he allowed her to swap their places... Geet looked at the clouds and what not on her way down.. Maan looked at the child in Geet... sighing he couldn't help but ask...

Maan:- you never were on a flight before???

Geet(surprised at his talks):- I was... but I love to see the small ppl down there.. Its fun... she smiled at him...

Maan shook his head... and decided to be mute for rest of his journey... soon, Geet's eyes felt heavy due to lack of sleep and tired with day's activities ... she fell asleep in no time keeping her head on the window pan, after some time Maan noticed Geet was sleeping as he got disturbed by the shades of the sun coming out of the window.. eating him up ... He moved to pull the small curtain of the window and in that Geet's head slipped to his side, she rested her head on his arm... Maan was quick to react...

Maan:- Hey.. He tried to pull away but Geet caught his arm tightly...He accidentally touched her hand, her skin was cold ..He realized as soon as he touched that ... pulling the blanket from his sides.. He covered her with that .. and made himself comfortable on his own seat.. still she was sleeping in his arm.. He did that, just to not to make her fall ill due to coldness as he surely didn't have time to take care of her and in turn miss his works..He let her sleep in his arm's warmth while he contd with his works ..that was to catch up with business magazine...

Soon his work got finished with that mag: and he felt bore to sit there and doing nothing at all..He looked at the time and realized it has been quite a time, she was sleeping and haven't moved even an inch from her place that was, His shoulder, where she was keeping her head and sleeping peacefully, was now paining ... He tried to move her head away from his arm..But that was a wrong move as she came and hugged him resting her head on his chest now .. Maan sighed in frustration and closed his eyes...without doing any other try as that might lend him into more awkward position... didn't realize when he fell asleep ...

Geet opened her eyes as she felt the need to have food ... Her hairs got entangled with Maan's shirt button, she realized she was sleeping in his arms ..well not actually in his arms, as he wasn't holding her.. It was like he had landed his arm's support to her... she withdrew her hand round his waist and tried to pull herself away... But that pull made Maan to break off from his sleep.. both looked at each other and then looked away.. feeling awkward...Geet moved back to rest on her own seat and Maan went to rest room... they didn't talk after that ...

Landing at Paris ... Geet felt refresh ... It was true she had been to flights .. whenever her family planned but never out of the country...Her trips always were indoor....and looking at new country.. she was excited ... yet again wanted to become a kid and ask Maan to take her round Paris ..but alas!! Some part of her sane and mature mind told her that he would never ever do that ... and will accuse her for anything and everything .. so she controlled her urges and childish desires and thought wherever He will take her .. she will go there... and that wasn't a bad idea at all...

Entering into the Hotel lobby, where they have to stay... Geet looked every place in awe... Making a separate place in her mind to make the memories of this trip to Paris...

Maan-busy in taking long steps, failed to see her expressions and when he did... He gave her a disapproved look and muttered under his breath...

Maan:- Typical villager... (Geet looked at him getting offended but he ignored her glare and walked ahead then reaching to reception he said):-Hi...

That was it.. The receptionist gave Maan a smile and directly handling him the keys of the room ,he said..

Receptionist:- Hello Mr Maan Khurrana .. your special suite is ready...

Geet(looked at the men in front of her,ST):- Receptionist already knows Maan??? Wow!! uhh!! I mean, How ???

She wasn't aware of Maan Singh Khurrana and his fame ... but seeing the two ppl communicating in monosyllabic way, she was astonished to know that and wanted to know more abt Her Husband Khurrana...

Maan:- what special suite ???

He was confused since the bookings were done from office only... as it was meant to be an official trip...

Receptionist:- uhh !! (eyeing Geet he whispered) sir your HM suite ...

Geet gasped as she heard him.. and looked at Maan in surprise... He glared at her and looked at the man in front of him who was grinning like a fool... like enjoying a show running on T.v...

Maan:- what do you mean by that ???

Receptionist(got scared by the way Maan glared him):- uhh!! Sir, we were asked to book a HM suit for Mr and Mrs khurrana.. so.. we did it..

Maan(got angry):-What rubbish!! I don't need it .. Get me another room...

Receptionist:- But sir madam would like it !!! (Maan glared him scaring not only receptionist but Geet as well) I mean...

Maan:- I said get me another room...

Geet(ST):- why is he saying me , me ???? Am also with him naa..can't he say us ???

Receptionist:- sorry sir !! but all normal rooms are full.. (Maan sighed in frustration and having no option... Left to get in the lift) have a good stay madam... Geet smiled and left whereas Maan glared both Geet and the man in front of him...

Geet actually was enjoying his tough looks .. His plans failed and she was happy for that ... Maan entered the elevator and waited impatiently for her .. while Geet, deliberately took her own time to admire her surroundings before entering the lift... sighing angrily, Maan pulled her in the lift, before it was pressed closed.. Geet landed on his chest, shocked at his rudeness..

Maan:- Don't assume things... we aren't here for HM...

Geet:- As if am interested in that with YOU??? Huh...

she pulled herself away from him and stood leaning..Maan ignored her and stood silently.. praying that he will not have to stay for 7 days here.. Else he might end up doing something bad with the girl...

Already started to plan to wind up the meetings and works just in 2 days if not a single day...

Thanks so much for liking previous part...like and comment if you like to, then go to the next part...Have replied to all, do check if you wish to...

Much Love Rose