(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 25

part 25

Sighing deeply he closed his eyes shut tightly... Not wanting to think anything more... It wasn't a good sign if she was doing something to him... He was scared to accept the feelings he started to have for her..be that, little liking towards her.. accepting her as his WIFE or Love.

Maan went to his room, after tiring himself .. opening the door to his room, he saw His wife along with his so-called son, were sleeping... cuddling together... The pillow wall remained there ..

He shook his head at both and went to sleep on his side on the bed...He was abt to fall asleep, when he felt something crawling up to him... Maan opened his eyes and sighed looking at the Son of his... Avi, who was cuddling to him now.. Maan looked away, and then without saying or doing anything ,closed his eyes... For, he knew he had no choice, no matter what, the boy will come to him only, and so he slept...

Morning

Maan opened his eyes and looked at the boy, cuddled to himself.. He disentangled themselves and made Avi to cuddle to Geet's side, which Avi went with no much efforts from Maan's side .. and for that Maan thanked him mentally...Geet too, hugged Avi back...

Maan had changed and came down the hall, leaving Geet and Avi behind, his room, who were sleeping like logs ...He greeted all present there, and they smiled looking at him...

yash:- where is Geet??? and Avi???

Maan:- They are sleeping..

yash:- you didn't wake them up??? They need to get ready and go to school...

Maan:- Its none of my business Dad...

Dadimma shook her head and sent NT to Geet's room to wake them up...

Geet got down with Avi-Ready for his school... He was excited like never before... Geet made him eat his Breakfast and then only Avi started with his questions ...

Avi:- Mama, aap bhi aaj se aogi naa school mein???

Geet(smiled at him and nodding said):- Haan Avi...Aaj se..

Maan(ST):- she can't join school... come on.. she can't do that...

The question which was bugging Maan from quite a long time now was the time to voice out... He was a slightly worried .. and confused as to, how was she going to teach in an school when she needs to attend her medical classes in the morning ??? Yash had known the fact of that and was mute, he wanted to see what Maan was going to do on this matter...And he was in for a surprise as he heard Maan...

Maan:- you can't join ...

His few words shocked everyone sitting there... Yash smiled ...He liked the way Maan was interfering in Geet's matters ...

Geet(ST):- He didn't have any prob, before , now what happened suddenly???( She looked at him annoyed at his words)

Dadimaa:- But why beta???

Maan(looked away from quizzing gazes):- How will she join, when she has her classes in the mornings ??? (Now he looked back at Geet)

Geet(ST):- Freak!! Oh no... I didn't think on that ??? How can I ignore that thing ???(yash smirked looking at Geet... Geet looked at him shocked) was it papa's planning ???? to shift me to His room and that too without me joining the school... papa played a mind game with me... and he won that..

Geet pouted and looked down ... sad that now she couldn't join Avi... Avi too got sad hearing His father.. and looked at Geet... questioning her...

Avi:- Mama, aap meere saath school nahi aoge???

Geet looked at him.. Guilty to snatch the happiness from Avi...

Geet:- Sorry baby... Maaf kardo... (she pleaded holding her ears in her hands) Avi started to cry.. but he didn't as Maan glared the poor boy... He sniffed and left the table..

Geet looked at Maan, getting angry on him for scaring the little son of hers... and she too stood to go upstairs when yash stopped her... She saw Avi coming down with his school bag ..Geet bend down to his level but without meeting hers ... he went to yash...

yash:- Mama has to study, like you do... No??? (Avi nodded sadly) she too spends her whole time with you here.. .so now .. she will quickly finish off her studies then you can play with her all the time, after you come back from school ... Hmm??? (once again Avi nodded) now go, you are getting late..

Geet still sat there on her knees when Avi came back to her and hugging her, he kissed her cheek.. Her tears rushed down from her eyes and she hugged him to herself... He was going to school.,.. and she surely was gonna miss him...

Avi:- Bye mama... jab mein ghar aonga tou aap ke saath khelonga... ok...

Geet:- promise... She smiled with tears and He left ..

Avi left with the driver... He had started his school before Geet and Maan's marriage and took few days off from school in pretext of marriage... He was quite comfortable going to school with the driver... Yash and Dadimaa, didn't want to make Avi dependent on someone and so from 2nd day of joining the school he went all by himself with the driver...

Geet stood up to her feet and was going to her room when Yash called her...

yash:- Geet, beta come .. finish your breakfast...

Geet:- No papa ji... Am done ... Am getting late as well.. uhh!! its my first day so...

Geet asked for his permission to which he nodded ... but not before saying ...

yash:- we will talk in the evening ... abt this ...

Geet:- Ji.. Nodding she went from there to her room...

Maan, who was oblivious to the happenings out there, rose to go for office... just then he realized that he wasn't having his watch...

Maan(ST):- oh !! I forgot that in washroom, while showering ... He shook his head and headed upstairs ... to his room...

Entering his room he straight went to washroom, where Geet was having shower... And as she thought Maan to be leaving after his breakfast is done.. she didn't lock the door...

Maan, in hurry just entered the washroom and to his shock Geet was standing there in just in towel ... Geet gasped seeing him like that there... and screamed...

Maan moved ahead to stop her from creating any scene for the rest of the family ...He closed her mouth with his palm and she stopped looking at him wide eyes...

Maan:- Just don't scream... Am removing my hand...

He removed his hand and Geet turned on her back.. Embarrassed Maan too gave her,his back...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose