HURTFUL HEARTS PART 30

PART 30

Geet (carelessly entered the drawing room and said):- Dadimaa...(then her gaze fell on her friend's) Shefali... Jiya... what are you doing here... ??? (momentarily shocked Geet went and hugged them both)..

Jiya:- we came to meet you... and your hotty hubby... (she winked, Geet immediately looked at dadimaa, who was looking down a slight embarrassed with the girls talks)

Dadimaa:- Geet beta...what am I hearing.. you aren't going to the fresher's party???

Geet (looked at her friends ):-Ahh dadimaa.. I have lots...

Dadima:- No beta... I wouldn't mind you going there... I think you must enjoy your life... the way you want to..

Shefali(whispered in Geet's ears):- unless, you want to enjoy with your Hotty hubby...

Geet elbowed Her and she was shut... Geet too was shut as dadimaa herself asked her to go out... then she had nothing to say more..

Dadimaa:- you girls talk.. I will be back...

The girls had already told Dadimaa, their planning to go out for the party shopping and so she went to arrange money.. knowing Geet, that she wouldn't buy anything ... She went to Maan.. she entered his room and he stood to go to her..

Maan:- Dadimaa??? you here???

Dadimaa:- yes Maan.. I came to take your card..

Maan(was confused):- card???

Dadimaa:- your credit card... Geet's friend's are here, they want to take her out on shopping and I know she will not ask money from you.. she is so much afraid to spend our money...I, still wonder why is she so reluctant to ask anything from us..Anyways, so give your card to me..I will pass that to her..

Maan (nodded and taking his card out, passed that to her):- Here...

Dadimaa:- you mind, meeting them???

Maan(sighed):- yeah I do mind...

Dadimaa:- Maan... They were very keen to meet MSK...What will they think???

Maan:- plz dadimaa.. Am Not interested ...(He cut her before she could even voice out .. She sighed and went out)

As decided.. Jiya and shefali took Geet with them for party shopping and Geet thought to take Avi with herself... Dadimaa got a credit card of Maan's and handed her that .. Geet opposed...

Dadimaa:- Maan himself gave this beta...

Geet(was shocked):- you serious ?? I mean he gave .. this ..

Dadimaa(casually):- yeah.. I just asked him and he handed me this...

Geet:- Dadimaa...I can't ...

Dadimaa:- Sshh !!(Geet sighed)

Dadimaa kissed her head and ushered her out from the room they were standing ... to the hall where her friends were waiting ...

Jiya:- Ahh dadimaa, where's her husband ???

Geet:- what ???? why ?? (Geet looked at them confused)

Shefali:- Actually we were thinking now that we are here we can meet him naa??? (She smiled dreamily... Geet noticed that and looked at Dadimaa for her help)

Dadimaa(smiled a bit and then replied):- Arey beta, you know he is always busy... He wanted to meet you ... I mean His wife's friends but you see, he got an important call regarding some deal so he just left for office...

Geet's mouth flew open at Dadimaa's outright lie... Though she knew she was helping her... But Geet hadn't thought that the old lady can lie...whereas Her grandson hates lies...
When shefali and Jiya were busy in looking into each other's faces in disappointment, Dadimaa winked at Geet's way... to which Geet smiled and looked down...
No doubt the girls were sad for not getting to meet MSK ...But they cover up soon.. and that's when they saw, Avi came running towards Geet...

Avi was all set to go with them... Geet's friends looked at the little boy..Dadimaa, was not fine with the quizzing looks and didn't know what to answer, as she wasn't aware what Geet had told them abt Avi ...and so Dadimaa waited for Geet to say something..Geet fondly took him in her arms and proudly said..

Geet:- He is my SON.. Avinash... we call him Avi... (her friends looked at Geet shocked.. while Geet was busy introducing Avi to them..) And Avi , these are my friends .. Shefali aunty and Jiya aunty... ok...

Avi:- Hi.. aunties... (His chirpy voice ...had an effect and the girls too smiled looking at the little boy .. Geet put him down and then they headed to the car... None questioned her as to from where he came from)
Dadimaa smiled looking at Geet and Avi... Whereas Maan was looking from upstairs as girls and the little boy made their ways out ...

At one of the shopping malls...

Geet was trying a western dress, as per her friend's choice ...But as expected she wasn't comfortable ... But looking at the happy , glowing face of Avi, Geet thought to buy at least that one so that Avi won't get sad... so she accepted that dress.. But denied to wear that in the party.. Her friends, were not happy on that ...

Jiya:- come on Geet... You are MSK's wife.. what ppl will say when they will come to know that Mrs MSK doesn't have class ... what abt your hubby...

Geet:- Let me ask you one thing.. Nobody except you and few more, know that am Geet MSK.. so who else is gonna question me on that??? I will wear what I feel comfortable .. and no arguments in that..

Her friends were shocked to see her that much adamant and angry.. They knew her from past couple of months ... 4 months to be precise, but she was never like this ...

Shefali:- oho..I had only read in papers abt MSK and you are talking like your hubby... Like he uses to boss around ppl, you too are behaving like that...

Jiya:- Exactly...You are becoming like him...

Geet was confused hearing her friends... Was she really becoming rude and bossy like him??? Naah, she wasn't like that and nor will she ever be...

Coincidentally... their talk was heard by Payal, who was also present in that shopping mall.. she just heard MSK's name.. that was enough for her to eavesdrop on the convo going on..she saw Avi with Geet and was confused...

Payal(ST):- she is the same girl I saw with Maan that night and this boy, who is he ??? (just then she called Geet mama and that word hit Payal) what ??? He is THEIR child??? How can that be ?? and what abt MY baby??? I need to find out the details .. (she said that to herself and dialed her husband's no.)

Geet shopped for herself a nice gown.. and then something here and there for Avi then went to the counter .. for payment ..she was worried for the bill.. As she didn't wish to spend his money more than required.. the Bill was very less just few thousand rupees..and that made her sigh in relief...

Precap: Arguments on Credit card once again...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose