(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 47

PART 47

The judge, who has witnessed all the love and care of Geet and Avi.. and a little few words of Payal's truth ... was highly angry.. He could differentiate the two mothers ... and see both's real faces now ... He made a mental note to question Payal for that harsh behavior on the little kid ...and the reasons behind that...

All seated on their chairs, once the Judge sat and then the court proceedings for the day, started... This time, Prem's lawyer got the opportunity to inquire Maan, since it was revealed and PP's were blamed for the claim for child was coz of the khurrana's property on Avinahs's name .. so now , Lawyer wanted to question MSK and try to ruin his image in the society...

Maan was called and Geet's hand on Maan's arm got tightened in an unknown fear.. Maan looked at her and then softly pulled her hand away with a small assuring smile..Geet was not convinced but left his hand ...

Lawyer:- Mr khurrana.. you were once married to Payal, Right ???

Maan:- yes...

Lawyer:- why you broke your marriage ???

Maan:- I didn't ... She left ... oh!! Actually she ran away with her BF..

Lawyer:-you mean, with her current Husband???

Maan:-I don't know, if he was her BF or someone else...

Lawyer(smiled):- what a shame Mr Khurrana.. you were a careless husband.. you didn't even try to know the man... your wife was involved with???

PP smirked at that and Payal looked at Geet with a smile... Geet glared her ...

Geet(ST):- why this lawyer is asking these quiz now ???

Maan:- She never told me anything... I thought to give her time and space to let her adjust in new surroundings and with me but...

Lawyer (rudely cut him):- But you never ever tried to get closer to her???

Geet(stood up and almost shouted):- These are irrelevant questions??

Maan looked at her and shook his head, looking at Geet... while Dev and Amit tried to calm her anger... Geet looked at Payal, and threw a disgusting glare  her way... and sat with angered face...

Maan:- Listen Mr, if you are trying to know the whole truth then I will be honored to tell every single game of hers...But I don't want to ruin a lady's image in the public..There won't be any difference between US, in doing so... (Maan said US looking at Payal... and sure, he knew what she was intending to do by dragging their past in this matter)

Geet(ST):- Since when he started to care for a women's image, that too of Payal's ???Huhh!!!

Amit :- My lord, since this case is for Avinash Khurrana's custody and not for why , my client- Mr Maan Khurrana and Mrs payal, didn't get well along ... I request my friend lawyer to not to go there...and stick to the current case...